45

"Happy Birthday Y/n!" Evans shouts as he raises a bottle of what seems to be champagne and giddily fills up the glasses near him making you shake your head in disbelief... Evans is about to drink the champagne directly from the bottle when Robert stops him earning a groan of protest from him...

"You can finish that up later Dorito, first let's sing Happy Birthday." Robert reasons out Evans agrees and he excitedly puts his arm around your shoulders...

"Happy Birthday to you!~~" Chris starts and everyone follows him and they all synchronize in singing the Happy Birthday Song and you happily sing along with them...

"Now blow the candles!" You hear Scarlett shout and you close your eyes to make a wish before blowing the candles earning a clap from everyone...

"So what do you wish for?" Chris Evans asked while leaning into you...

"Oh, I know! Is it this?" Hemsworth answered and showed you tickets to Australia while smiling widely at you...

"Thank you, Chris. I'll make sure to use it thiiis...Oh, it's right after the premiere of the new Loki movie!" you say as you look at the ticket...

"That's right! You can go there to rest. And, the second Thor movie will be shot there." he answers excitedly that you can't help but smile...

"I'll be there," you answer, and Chris cheers and heads to the kitchen where the beers are making you shake your head while chuckling...

"I know what you wish for!" Evans says excitedly...

"Oh yeah?" you challenged and he looked at you with a grin and nods... He then takes out his phone and shows me the screen which has your mom and dad on video call making our eyes wide in surprise...

"What the?! Mom! Dad!" you shout in disbelief as you take Chris' phone and see your parents wave at you...

"Happy Birthday sweetheart! Sorry, we can't be there." Your mother says after you finally calmed down...

"It's okay. It's great that you took the time to call. How did you know Chris anyway?" you asked

"We had no idea. He just called us the other day and told us about this." your mother answered... you looked at Chris and he just gave you a knowing smile and you raised an eyebrow at him...

"Anyway, Happy Birthday sweetheart. We feel really bad that we're not there but I talked to Robert and we sent him your birthday present." your dad states you look at Robert who is beside you and he gives you a nod...

" We love you, honey... We gotta go. Enjoy the rest of your day." He continued along with your mom before hanging up the phone... You look at Robert who is now holding a huge box in his hand, it must be the gift that your parents sent you... he sets it down and you open it carefully and are starstruck by the most gorgeous red velvet dress you've seen...

 he sets it down and you open it carefully and are starstruck by the most gorgeous red velvet dress you've seen