37

"So you're saying is that we're gonna plan something?" you ask Jenny who was sitting in front of you, inside Robert's dining room...

"No. You're gonna ignore it until it goes away and we and by we I mean Monika and me will doing absolutely everything we can to make it go away since it's our job. So you just stay here for a few more days, the paparazzi are flooding your building—you need to move— or hang out with Tom. I don't care just stay out of sight from the cameras." Jenny  lengthy explained while munching on the cupcake Susan prepared earlier...

"I feel bad not doing anything since I'm the one who caused this," you say with a frown...

"Nope. Enews caused this since they're insensitive bastards. And don't worry, we have all the help we need. Robert and his team are giving us assistance so are Tom and his team. The others are offering as well, so just sit like a princess and we'll do the rest." Jenny answers with a reassuring smile which you returned...

"Alright, but if you need my help just call!"

"Sure, sure," Jenny answers before saying goodbye to meet up with Monika...
———
You enter your trailer to start getting ready for the shoot when a panting Sam entered, you look at him weirdly as he catches his breath...

"I'm so so sorry!" he said the moment he can breathe again...

"For what?"

"About the whole thing with Enews...if I knew that would happen I would've just left you alone. And now they're all over your back and you're just starting your career and this happens because of me. Please don't hate me, I really like working with you and---"

"Okay! woah woah! Slow down Sam, you're talking so fast." he stops and looks at you with sad eyes making you laugh...

"Sam, you have nothing to feel sorry for. Well aside from you tricking me that time. Everything else was because of Enews. They're the ones who invaded our privacy, so it's fine. I'm not mad at you or anything." you explained, Sam was about to say something when he was called so he just nodded and said thank you before going away...

You continued the filming that day like the world isn't feasting false dating news of you with your co-star...When you were heading home after the last scene at 10 pm you were surprised to see Tom waiting for you outside the studio...He was leaning on his car scrolling through his phone, he looked when he felt your presence and plastered his charming smile once he sees you...You paused for a minute to stare at him but when he opened his arms you grinned as you happily run towards his embrace with your arms opened as well...

"I miss you love," he says as he embraces you...

"I miss you," you say and you sink in more to him as you feel him smell your hair... 

"You do know I just came from a whole day of nonstop shooting right? My hair will smell bad so stop sniffing it," you said without letting go and Tom just chuckles before moving his head to the hollow of your neck and started smelling you there...

"Okay stop that!" you say before letting go...

"Why? You don't like me smelling you?" Tom asks with a raised eyebrow...

"No. I love you smelling me, it feels intimate...But not when I smell bad you can sniff all you want after I wash up." You say with hands on your hips...Tom raised his arms in surrender and opened the car door for you to get in, when Tom was in the driver's seat he paused and looks at you...

"What?"

"Can I at least get a kiss?" you laugh at his question and decided to squeeze his face before kissing him a few times...