22

Note: We got a non-working holiday tomorrow so no work. As a celebration. Here's an update!
__________

"I was so worried and---" When they were finally close enough, Loki didn't waste any more time. He grabbed the back of her head and crashes his lips into hers completely cutting her off...

The moment your lips finally collided, a thousand butterflies started to flutter in your stomach. You close your eyes as Tom's mouth starts to move. At first, you were confused about how to do it but as you followed Tom's movements, you finally get lost in the moment, forgetting about the script, the people watching, everything, you let go of the staff and put your hands behind Tom's head to grab a flock of his hair and pull him closer, and Tom puts his hands on your face and rubs his thumbs across your cheeks as you both deepen the kiss...

You were so into the kiss you couldn't hear anything but your heart beating so fast you could hardly breathe. You only realized the director already yelled cut when Tom finally let go of your lips. You open your eyes and Tom put his forehead against yours and smiled...

"Well done, darling," he says as you blush and look down... When he finally lets go of you, you speedily walk to Jenny...

"What?" you ask when Jenny was smirking at you when you arrived...
"That was one of the most intense kiss I've ever seen," she says and you blush...

"Admit it. You enjoyed it didn't you." you turn even redder at her question but slowly nodded making her laugh...

"You have to do it again soon." you snap your look towards her with wide eyes...

"Why are you so surprised? You know it takes several takes before the director moves to another scene," she states as she smirks again...

"oh God! I don't know how much more I can control myself!" you say as you slump on the floor...

And just like what Jenny said, you and Tom kissed three more times, and each time feels more magical than the last, and every time you let go and he smiles at you, you fall even deeper.

" Alright! That's a wrap for the day. Tomorrow will be half a day of filming since some will be attending the met gala in the evening..." the director says and everyone starts to clean up to go home...

You were seated in the car provided by Kevin and playing with your phone when you look up and saw Tom outside talking to someone when he suddenly looks in your direction, you feel the heat rush to your face as you turn red... You duck down on your seat... The car was tinted so you doubt he'd seen you but you were too shy to see him 'cause of the kiss...

"What's with that pose?" you sit back up and look at Jenny who was currently staring at you with a weird look...

"Nothing. Get in so we could leave..." you say nonchalantly... Jenny rolled her eyes as she gets in before telling Kit to go... As the car leaves you look back at Tom and saw that he's staring in the car's direction and he didn't look away even until he was gone from your vision...
_______
"Tom? You still with us?" Tom shakes his head as he looks away from the direction where your car's direction was and diverts his attention back to the man he was talking with...

"Sorry. I just thought of something."

"Well anyway. I better leave or my daughter won't forgive me for being late." Tom laughs and pats the man's back before saying goodbye...

Tom was already lying on his bed when he unconsciously brought his fingers to his lips and thought about the kisses you shared earlier.

The soft feeling of your lips, the way you were hesitating to kiss back until you were the one leading the kiss, and each kiss is much better than the last. Tom's heart was beating at a fast pace as he keeps tracing his lips with his fingers, unknowingly smiling when he imagined your flushed face every time you end a kiss... The kiss was nothing like any kiss he shared with other women, everyone would think it was acting but he genuinely enjoyed the kiss with you. If Chris didn't subtly poke him he would've never ended the kiss, such a shame there were cameras. If it was just the both of you he would've kissed you longer...