48

"What's up my darling Y/n!?" You jumped and messed up the cake you were making...

"What the hell Jenny? You could come in quietly you know." You say as you look at her annoyed...

"Oh please. We're past that stage in our friendship. Anyway, whatchu doin?" She says as she sneaks a look at your cake...

"I'm making a cake for Tom. I'm coming over to his house tonight for his birthday." You explain as you try to save the ruined icing design...

"Oh yeah. That's today. Tell him I said happy birthday." She answers...

"Why are you here anyway?" You ask focusing on the cake...

"Well, my darling client. I'm here to show you various dress designs sent by your stylist aka your mom's friend for the Met Gala." She explains you look at her weirdly...

"But that's like 3 months away." You say... She then proceeded to slap your arm while rolling her eyes which resulted in yet again ruining the cake design...

"Jenny! Stop touching me! You're messing with the cake design." She ignores you and proceeds to explain...

"Do you even know how long it takes to make a dress!? You were lucky last year that gown was already made. Now shut your mouth and pick a design. The theme this year is Fantasy. Anything is good as long as you look like you're from a fantasy world or something." She explains...you sigh and put down the icing...

"Fine. Show me." You say and she grins as she shows you different designs...

"This one was suggested by your mom, she loves the details of this, and also black is her favorite color so

"This one was suggested by your mom, she loves the details of this, and also black is her favorite color so..." She explains

"This is the one I like

"This is the one I like. It's queen shit. No other explanation needed." She says as she hands you the design...

" She says as she hands you the design