34

After two hours of reading scripts and emails, you and Tom agreed to cook something for lunch and after much convincing, he finally agreed that you'll be cooking this time. So you are now in the kitchen preparing lunch while Tom heads out to buy some beverages since you have nothing in your fridge except wine. Which isn't surprising...

The music from the speaker is once again echoing around the kitchen as you dance around while cooking... You just turned off the heat when you feel arms hugging your waist making you jump and let out a small squeak...

"Having fun darling?" Tom states as he trails small kisses on your neck... You ignore the tingling sensation Tom's kisses are making you feel and try to focus on the finishing touches of your dish but when he gets to the spot behind your ear, you couldn't help but let out a muffled moan... Your eyes went wide as you immediately cover your mouth, shocked by the sound that came out of it...

"I see... Now I know where your weak spot is." Tom says in a husky tone as he kisses you again in the same area and you held Tom's arm on your waist tight as you suppress yourself. You feel tingly every time he kisses that exact spot and he seems to be enjoying it as he continues to do so, and your hold on him keeps on getting firmer trying to control yourself but when his lips was replaced by his tongue, your feet wobbles and Tom chuckles when your weight became heavier...

"Are you good love?" he asks, instead of answering him, you turn around to face him and wrap your arms around his neck, and buried your face in the crook of it...

"I don't know. That caught me off guard," you answer in a small voice. Tom chuckles as he hooks his arms on your thighs and lifts them and you hooked them into his torso...

"I'm sorry. I couldn't stop myself," he says as he carries you toward the bar stool... He sets you down but didn't remove his hold from you and you don't remove your arms and legs around him as well and your face stays on his neck...

"It's okay. I didn't hate it. It just needed some getting used to." you answer...

"I keep forgetting this is your first relationship, since everything we do seems so natural... I'm sorry." you didn't answer but you tighten your hug on him... He kisses your hair before burying his face in your neck as he strokes your back gently...

"I hate that I'm making you uncomfortable darling. I promise to watch my moves from now on," he says in a soft voice and you nod in his neck...

"It's fine. I'll get used to it in time," you say as you raise your head and smile at him...

"Are you sure," he asked with a hesitant look...

"Yeah. I'm your girlfriend. You've been adjusting for me all the time. I should do the same to you." Tom chuckles huskily as he leans in till your foreheads touch...

"You're making me like you more and more," he says...

"That's good then," you say with a smirk before grabbing his face towards you to capture his lips...
———

Party @ 8 pm tonight! Don't be late! - RDJ

You raise your eyebrow as you stare at Robert's message on the group chat while eating...

"Please tell me why he's throwing another party?" you ask as you sigh and put your phone back into your pocket...

"He just really likes parties. You wanna go?" Tom answers...

"I have to. He also private messaged me that if I don't he's gonna confiscate my room in his house back, and I'm not risking that," you answer in a matter-of-fact tone making Tom laugh...

"It's a really good room!" you reason out...

"Of course love," Tom answers in a teasing tone while you cross your arms and pout while glaring at him... Tom just shrugs before standing up and kissing your hair on his way back to the kitchen...