7

"You think you'll be able to stop me with your pathetic Midgardian ways?" you taunt Chris Evans, standing tall in his Captain America outfit, with Scarlett Johansson, decked out as Black Widow, by his side.

"We stopped Loki before, what makes you any different?" Scarlett retorts, her gaze flickering past you to something behind. You catch her subtle glance and smirk knowingly.

"One, I'm much more powerful than he is. Two, I'm not all talk like he is. And lastly, I can see right through you," you reply coolly, summoning your scythe with a flourish. With a swift swing, a beam of energy shoots out, sending RDJ tumbling backward.

"Shit," Chris mutters, the urgency evident in his voice as they all spring into action, launching a coordinated assault. But before any of them can reach you...

"CUT!" The director's voice slices through the tension, and you relax your stance, the facade of battle melting away.

"Okay everyone, I'll give you all a 30-minute break then we continue," Anthony announces, his voice carrying across the set.

"Good job, y/n," Scarlett praises, giving your shoulder a reassuring pat. You offer her a nod of acknowledgment. RDJ approaches next, offering a congratulatory slap on the back, a grin spread across his face.

"You ready, kid?" RDJ asks, his voice laced with a hint of excitement as he senses your nervousness.

You let out a deep sigh and shake your head, the anticipation of the upcoming scene weighing heavily on your mind. Despite being close with everyone on set, the prospect of revealing your face to the world still sends a shiver down your spine.

As the crew prepares for the next scene, you try to steady your nerves, reminding yourself of the countless hours of preparation and rehearsal you've put into this moment.

"Okay, people, back to your positions. We'll start the next scene," Anthony's voice rings out, snapping you back to reality. With a deep breath, you steel yourself for what's to come.

__________

Tom stood beside Chris, preparing for the shot, when a playful nudge from Chris drew his attention. "I hope you're mentally prepared for this, my friend," Chris remarked, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Confused, Tom questioned, "What do you mean?" But instead of offering an explanation, Chris merely wiggled his eyebrows and flashed a teasing smile, leaving Tom intrigued and slightly apprehensive.

Moments later, the set buzzed with action as everyone slipped into their roles, engaging in a choreographed battle with you at the center. Despite facing off against the combined might of Captain America and Black Widow, you held your ground, your skill evident as you deflected blow after blow.

However, amidst the chaos, Tom seized an opportunity, stealthily closing in on you and delivering a decisive strike to your side. "You should've paid attention, darling," he remarked, a smirk playing on his lips as he withdrew the dagger.

Unfazed, you calmly removed the weapon, dismissing the attack with a confident retort "That pathetic attack won't take me down " But before you could react further, a voice behind you shattered the moment. "Maybe this will," Robert's voice cut through the air, and with a sudden force, you were sent hurtling towards the wall, the impact jolting through your body.

As you lay motionless against the cracked surface, the others gathered, concern etched on their faces. Chris checked on Tom, who nodded in response, silently acknowledging his well-being.

But it was Tom's gaze that faltered as he stepped forward, his foot brushing against something on the ground. He glanced down, his heart skipping a beat as he recognized the object—a mask, discarded in the heat of battle. Looking back at Chris for reassurance, he found only a supportive smile, understanding passing between them.