27

You were once again back on the set of the filming of Loki: The Untold, and right now you were dangling on the ceiling with a safety harness on you since you were supposed to be doing a stunt but your staff broke, so now you were swinging back and forth from the air while Tom was currently looking up at you, worry written across his face...

"Y/n stop moving so much, or you'll fall," he says still looking up at you...

"Don't be such a baby Tom. I practically swing side to side of this room earlier, why are you only reacting now?"

"Because, you have people watching you from all sides so in case you fall there's someone to save you, but there's none right now so stop it," he explains... You roll your eyes and decided to taunt him by swinging a little harder, and Tom follows your direction while you laugh... But you were Suprise when the cable fell a few inches making you scream...

"Ahh!"

"Oh, dear God Y/n!" Tom shouts with you...

And before you could recover from the shock, you two hear a laugh on the side...

"That'll teach you a lesson."

"Not funny Scarlett," Tom says glaring at the woman...

"What you were the one who wants her to stop swinging, now she stopped." Scarlett reasons out...

"Yeah, but now she's about to cry," Tom states as he points at you who was staring down at both of them with tears verging to stream down your eyes...

"I could have died you meanie!" you shout as tears fall your face...

"I wanna get down now!" you add so the crew gently brings you down... Tom immediately helps you to get up but you grip his sleeves tight since your legs were feeling like Jell-O because of the incident...

"Are you alright, darling?" he asked, you didn't answer instead you glared at Scarlett who was just smirking at you...
_______

You are now sitting in a café and currently glaring at Scarlett who was in front of you stirring her coffee while still smirking at you...

"I'm never going to forgive you for that," you say with narrow eyes...

"Let's just call it even, alright? You didn't tell me about the progress between your and Tom's relationship and I scare you on the dangling wire," she says with a shrug...

"That is so not the same," you say and Scarlett ignores your statement by drinking her coffee... You narrow your eyes at her as you take an angry bite from your bread...

"So you're not telling me?" she asks... You didn't answer and just keeps on glaring at her...

"Alright, don't tell me. I was actually going to give you a photo of Tom when he was a kid but okay..." she says as she stands up from her seat...

"No! Wait!" you say loudly as you tug her shirt preventing her from leaving...

"I'll talk," you say and Scarlett smirks knowing that she won... So you tell her the happenings the past two weeks starting from the moment you realized your feeling to the gala until the time when Tom ambushed you at Robert's home...

"Okay, that was a lot, if I had known I would've punched Tom in the face but since you're cool with it now, I'm gonna let it slide," she says after you finish talking...

"Okay, now gimme the picture..." you say excitedly while tapping your feet under the table... Scarlett laughs as she gives you Tom's picture from when he was 4 years old...
___________