26

You breathe deeply as you went inside the apartment you've abandoned for the last two weeks in hopes of avoiding Tom but he found you anyway. Now that you thought about it, Jenny was acting nervous the whole day before Tom came to see you and it was great timing that Robert so happens to plan a family bonding the same day... You shake your head in disbelief realizing the two of them ratted you out to Tom...

Tom...your face turns red... this was the fifth time today that you'd blushed by yourself since you would suddenly think about the kisses you shared in Robert's kitchen... You grab a pillow near you as you slide down the couch and scream...

"Is there a problem, darling?" you were surprised that you fell off the couch with a thud...

"Ouch!" you say when you landed butt first...

"Are you alright?" Tom asks as he runs in your direction...

"Yeah... Uhm... Won't Robert be mad that I'm just leaving like this without saying anything?" you ask him as he helps you get up to your feet...

"Don't worry, I already told him and he seems okay with it," he answers as he carries your small luggage to your room...

"Thank you for helping me with this, Tom."

"My pleasure. The least I could do after all the things that happened..." he said... You two stayed in silence as you arranged your things back to their places...After a while, you finally finished unpacking and you're currently lying on your bed for a rest when you hear Tom cough in your bedroom door frame so you sat down...

"Now that you settled in... Is it alright if we go out? I know the date is still on Sunday but we don't have filming today so I was hoping that--"

"Tom. You're rambling again, and yeah I would love that." you cut him off... he relaxes and smiles...

"I'll just go and get ready. I'll meet you in the car," you say before standing up and closing the door to your room...

__________

Liked by twhiddleston, robertdowneyjr, scarlettjohansson, chrisevans, and 4,943,433 others

y/n/n Just me and @twhiddleston enjoying food on the street of New York! And Yes, I'm eating a whole pizza.