19

Liked by twhiddleston, scarlettjohansson, chrishemsworth, robertdowneyjr, and 4,928,379 others

Y/n/n Is this too casual to wear in an interview? 🤔 Catch me tonight on the Jimmy Kimmel Show! 📺 #InterviewReady #LateNightTV

Comments

Fan1 Finally! I've been wanting to see her in an interview!
Fan2 I'm watching it only because I wanna see you!
Fan3 Queen!
robertdowneyjr Good luck with your first interview, daughter!
Fan4 Not her owning the color green!
Fan5 How can a pajama look so fancy that it looks like a casual outfit to wear in an interview?!
Fan6 @Fan5 I know! Y/n is just built differently.
chrishemsworth break a leg bestie!
scarlettjohansson I'll definitely be watching.
Y/n/n Thank you, guys! I'll do my best!
______

You take a deep breath, feeling the nerves creeping in as you instinctively reach out for Tom's sleeve. But he's wearing a shirt, so there's nothing to hold onto. You quickly retract your hand, feeling a pang of disappointment, but before you can dwell on it, Tom reaches out and locks his fingers with yours.

"You can do this, darling..." he encourages you with a reassuring smile, and you nod gratefully, drawing strength from his words. Not long after, your name is called, and you glance at Tom as he releases your hand. With his encouraging gaze lingering in your mind, you walk out onto the stage, shyly waving to the audience as you make your way to your seat. Tom follows suit, the crowd erupting into cheers as he joins you.

"So, welcome to the show, y/n!" Jimmy opens up the conversation, and you smile warmly at him while discreetly gripping the hem of Tom's shirt at the back to steady your nerves.

"Thank you! I'm very honored to be here," you reply sincerely, grateful for the opportunity despite your nerves.

"Just to let everyone know, we only invited y/n tonight, but we're genuinely surprised to see you! No offense meant to you, Tom," Jimmy quips, turning his attention to Tom.

"None taken. This is because Y/n gets extremely nervous in doing this kind of thing, so I offered to join her to ease her mind," Tom explains, his voice laced with affection.

"That's really sweet. But you do realize, we really didn't prepare a lot of questions for you, right?" Jimmy jokes, and Tom chuckles in response.

"Not a problem at all," Tom assures him, his presence serving as a calming anchor beside you.

Jimmy proceeds to ask you a series of questions, and you answer them to the best of your ability, grateful for Tom's silent support. He interjects occasionally, answering questions directed at him but mostly leaving the spotlight on you.

"So, any projects coming in the future?" Jimmy asks, and without missing a beat, you respond with a quick "no," earning a nod of agreement from Tom.

"Well, that's all the time we've got! Once again, Y/n Y/l/n and Tom Hiddleston, everybody!" Jimmy announces as you both wave to the audience, feeling a rush of relief as the interview comes to an end. Jimmy follows you backstage, offering hugs and thanks before you bid him farewell.