47

Liked by twhiddleston, robertdowneyjr, scarlettjohansson, and 3,901,233 others

y/n/n Arriving at People's Choice with style!

Comments

Fan1 I'm in love!
Fan2 Oh my gosh! Yes Queen!
robertdowneyjr My gorgeous date for tonight!
Fan3 Get those awards queen!
scarlettjohansson how come you're so pretty!?
Fan4 I'm not used to seeing her not wearing green in events!

__________

Like by twhiddleston, robertdowneyjr, chrisevans, scarlettjohansson, and 4,202,923 others

y/n/n 2nd outfit for the night! You'll probably see me more in this than the other. I feel very pretty with this!

Comments

Fan1 her outfits just keep on getting better!
Fan2 I'm not jealous at all!
Fan3 whoever her boyfriend is...he's so lucky like have you seen Y/n?!
Fan4 I'm not crying about how gorgeous she is at all
Fan5 Is it just me or is she literally glowing?
———
"Please tell me you're not wearing green at the People's Choice," Robert says as he looks at you rummaging through your closet at their house...

"Nope. Susan bought me a dress and I'll be wearing that. It's silver." You answer and he breathes in relief hearing your answer...

"Pretty bummed that she couldn't come but luck for you, I can be your date." He says proudly...

"You know Tom would've been my date" you answer him and he rolls his eyes...

"Psh, I'm a better date and you know that."

"Are you really?" You say with a teasing smile...

"Don't argue with me and get ready." He answers and leaves the room while you laugh at him...

After about two to three hours of the tortured process of getting ready, you were finally done and already heading downstairs where Robert was waiting for you... He was wearing a gray peak lapel suit which looks really good on him...