29

You look at yourself in the mirror as you put your cap on... Dark blue Zipper Crop Sport Jacket, Black Waist Joggers, White Nike sports shoes, and a Black cap... You tied your hair into a ponytail to make sure it won't be sticking to your face from whatever Tom was planning... You smile at yourself in the mirror when the doorbell rang...

"Tom!" you exclaim after excitedly opening the door...

"You seem energetic..." Tom says chuckling at your excited demeanor... You just shrug as an answer while locking your apartment...

"If you notice. I'm very excited for today but please let's not do things like Hemsworth, I'll die," you say as you hook your arm in his...

"Don't worry I'm not like him, and I care about your comfort more than anything else," he answers and you smile feeling your cheeks heat up...

"Are we gonna be doing the thing I think we're doing?" you ask as Tom stops the car at a starting point of a hiking trail...

"That's right. We'll be hiking," he answers with a grin as he takes out two backpacks from the trunk, one being bigger than the other... You grin upon hearing his answer and excitedly grab the smaller backpack...

"I'm glad you're excited about it."

"Are you kidding!? I've always wanted to go hiking! My dad was overprotective so I can't before or he'll freak out." you explain as you two start to walk down the trail...

Liked by twhiddleston, scarlettjohansson, chrishemsworth, robertdowneyjr, and 4,683,899 others

Y/n/n I'm going on a hike! I didn't come prepared so I'm trusting my life to my companion.

Comments

Fan1 I love how she's so busy but still has time to relax like this 🥰
Fan2 She's glowing lately!
Fan3 Yes! Enjoy your life queen!

View 13,646 comments
__________

You were taking your time hiking by going at a slow pace so you could enjoy the ambiance of nature while having conversations with Tom and you also noticed that from the start of the hike he didn't let go of your hand once, and he constantly looks back to check on you as if he wouldn't know since he's holding your hand so tightly...

"So you consider yourself a nature lover?" Tom asks while the both of you are resting for a while after two hours of nonstop walking...

"Yeah, I mean, I don't like to see trees getting cut down, or animals getting abused. I also love how beautiful the surroundings look if it's filled with trees or plants. So I guess you could say I'm a nature lover." you answer, Tom, hands you a water bottle which you accept...

"Would you wanna get a dog in the future?" he continues to ask as you two get ready to continue hiking...

"Well, actually I already have a dog," you answer as Tom grabs your hand again and you two start to walk...