41

Liked by twhiddleston, robertdowneyjr, elizabetholsenofficial, MarvelStudios, and 3,856,389 others

Y/n/n Look who I just met! I've never been so excited in my life! I was so excited I was speechless! I love you @elizabetholsenofficial!

Comments

Fan1 It's fun to see her fangirling!
Fan2 Did she visit Tom at the I Saw the Light set?!
robertdowneyjr how about the time when you met me?
Y/n/n I was too nervous to be excited but yes I was also thrilled to meet you @robertdowneyjr
Fan3 I know they denied the rumors but I really hope her boyfriend is Tom!
Fan4 I think we all want that @Fan3...

View all 17,837 Comments
---
"Is it weird if I say you look hot in that getup?" You said to Tom when he came in his dressing room wearing his Hank Williams outfit.

Tom laughs shyly as he went near to hug you...

"Are you ready for your surprise? But I assume you figured it out by now," he asked and you squealed loudly and twirled around excitedly...

"Can't believe I'm finally meeting Elizabeth Olsen! Do I look okay? Am I decent? Or should I change? Do you even have a change of clothes for me like--" you start rambling as you look at yourself in the mirror and you stop when you feel Tom's hands wrap around your waist and his chin on your shoulder...

"How about you relax, darling... Elizabeth is a great person and probably one of the nicest people I've met. She'll love you..." Tom assures you while looking at you through the mirror... You lean on him and close your eyes...

"It's amazing how good you are at calming me down," you say and Tom chuckles...

"Is that so?" you hum in response...

"I should be, that's my job..." he says...

"Nope, acting is your job..."

"You know what I meant to mean," he says and you giggle... You turn to face him and cup his face before tiptoeing to give him a kiss which he answers immediately...

"Can't wait to hear your southern accent," you say after the kiss then run outside not giving Tom the chance to answer... And he just stared at you as you ran out the door before shaking his head with a laugh...
---
Tom was already getting ready for his scene and you were at the side fidgeting, not knowing what to do since it was your first time in a set where you were not starring... You were just giving awkward smiles to people passing, nodding and smiling at you... You feel very uncomfortable and your anxiety is starting to show that you started to bite your nails as you look around...

Tom was watching you across the room and got worried as he noticed how your anxiety started to slowly show on your face so he called Elizabeth who just finished doing a scene...

"Uh hey, Liz.." Tom called and Elizabeth turned to face him and smiled at him...

"Oh, Tom. You need something?"