25

"Okay, everyone! That's a wrap for today! One day off tomorrow!" the director shouts as the last scene finishes. You immediately change your clothes and gather your things but paused when you see Jenny acting nervous...

"Jenny?" she flinches before facing you...

"Yes?" she says with a nervous smile...

"Why are you on edge? Did you do something wrong?"

"Nope," she says as she shakes her head... you raise an eyebrow while looking at her suspiciously... She smiles nervously before running off...

"Hey!" you call but she was already out the door...you sigh before continuing to gather your things...when you were finished, you look at both sides to make sure Tom wasn't around before you run towards the exit... When you reached the car Jenny wasn't there...

"Where's Jenny?"

"She said, she has plans so she'll be going first." Kit answers. You sigh before leaning back on the seat...

"I'm still wondering what she did wrong. But, anyways, let's go, Kit."

"Should I still drop you off at the Downey residence?" he asks and you nod...

When you arrived, you shouted you were back but nobody answers so you look over the whole house just to find it empty...When you head to the kitchen you find a note stuck in the fridge...

Out on a family bonding. We'll be back tomorrow. Enjoy the house 'alone' - RDJ

You return the note to the fridge before opening it to cook your dinner... You decided to make pasta so it wouldn't take long... In the midst of cooking you hear the doorbell go off...You wipe your hands on the apron then set the heat to low before going to the front door... When you open the door you immediately closed it back again...

"shit," you whisper under your breath...You breathe deeply before opening the door slightly to face Tom who was outside the door...

"Uhm. Robert isn't here," you whisper as you slide half your face out the door...

"That's good 'cause I came here to see you," he answers as he smiles... So you hesitantly widen the door and he comes in...You head to the kitchen and he follows you...You both sit down by the kitchen counter...

"Uhm...so what's up?" you ask hesitantly without looking at him...

"You've been avoiding me," he says matter of factly and not in a questioning manner...

"Don't even try to deny, darling. It's very much obvious, and I would like to know why," he says as he leans on the counter...

"Rumors, you know... Since they've been a lot of rumors going around about us being together I kind of decided to distance myself to die it down..." You explained... He probably wasn't convinced since his furrowed brows seems to grow deeper the more you talk...

"You gotta make your excuses believable, darling cause the last time there were rumors about us you didn't care at all," he says and smirks... You look around trying to think of a good reason. 'Cause honestly that was all you got, you didn't think he wouldn't believe that...

"Can't think of a good reason, darling?" he says and smirks and you glare at him...

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that?"

"Yeah, but I don't remember agreeing to it 'cause you immediately left not giving me a chance to answer," he says and raises an eyebrow...

you sigh... "Look, Tom, I really don't have the energy to do this right now, so could you please leave," you say...