28

Saturday and you're finally going to the script reading for your new movie Forbidden, you haven't met any of the cast yet, so you'll be meeting them for the first time today...

You walk in and saw Ron talking to the other cast and a smile appears on your lips seeing a very familiar face from the cast...

"Y/n! Fancy seeing you here! Just so you know, I have no idea we'll be starring in this together." you laugh before answering...

"Well, to be fair, I had no idea who I'll be working with till I walked in here," you say and you both shake your head in disbelief...

"Y/n! Anthony! Come on!" Ron calls you and Anthony from the other side of the room. You and Anthony look at each other before heading in his direction...

"I would like to introduce you to Sam Claflin. He'll be your leading man." Ron introduces and he shook hands with Anthony before giving his attention to you.

"Sam," he says as he reaches out his hands which you accept...

"Y/n. I loved you in Love, Rosie." he scratches the back of his head feeling shy about your compliment as you two shake hands...

"I've watched you on Loki and the Avengers. You were great in both films," he says shyly...

"Thank you. I'm new to all of this so it makes me very happy that you're saying that," you say and he looks down so you won't notice him blushing but Anthony did and he raised an eyebrow when he saw it... Ron claps his hand to get the attention of all the actors...

"Alright, everyone! Let's all take our seats so we could start."
__________

*anthonymackie started following you*

Liked by twhiddleston, scarlettjohansson, robertdowneyjr, chrishemsworth, anthonymackie, and 4,739,932 others

Y/n/n I'll be back on set in a week! I'm so excited! Photo Credits to @jen_jen

Comments

Fan1 I know it's random but I just wanna welcome @Anthonymackie to the rabbit hole that is called Y/n!
Fan2 Is this a new movie!?
Fan3 If it is. It's not marvel since Marvel would never allow her to do this🤣
Fan4 What is it for!?
robertdowneyjr proud of my daughter!
scarlettjohansson So excited for this!
chrishemsworth Go Bestie!
anthonymackie what's up Y/n fans!? I have joined your cult! Fun Fact: It took me all night to find this account!
Fan5 She must be filming with Anthony Mackie since he followed her out of nowhere...
Y/n/n @anthonymackie it's not my fault you never asked...🙄
__________

"Still can't believe you don't have a car," Anthony says laughing while driving you home...

"I'm sorry, alright! Kevin's been bugging me about it too. And Jenny, and Robert, and Scarlett." you whine as you cross your arms...