Chapter 60: Be With My Real Family

Everybody in the Akatsuki clenched their fists and gritted their teeth. An hour later, they started walking away with their packed things on their backs. Zetsu looked back as they exited the konoha gates. 'Something seems off.' He thought, but proceeded anyway. Unknown to them, a hooded girl is simply awaiting for their arrival under a tree.

A day of walking later, they stumbled upon the hooded girl. Everybody brought their guards up as the hooded girl stood up and walked towards them.

"Welcome home!" She said, removing her hood. Tobi, Hidan, Kisame and Deidara teared up and ran towards her, hugging her as they spotted their dearest cherry blossom. "Oh my. You missed me too much." Sakura said. She looked at Kakuzu, Konan, Itachi and Zetsu only to see them silently crying.

"How are you alive?" Pein asked, happiness present in his eyes. Sakura smiled and said "I'll tell you everything in the base."

With that said, everybody made their way back towards the base, happy that their cherry blossom haven't withered away.

They all sat in the living room, waiting for their blossom to explain. "Well, it happened this way." Sakura started.

Flashback....

"Ready the ER!" Tsunade said, running towards the emergency room. "Leave us!" Tsunade ordered. Everyone left Tsunade to heal Sakura.

Tsunade put her hand over Sakura's bleeding wound. But was suddenly stopped with a hand tightly gripping Tsunade's hand. Tsunade looked at Sakura's closed eyes. Sakura's eyes opened and she sat up. "Tell them I died. Don't let a single word get out." Sakura said.

Tsunade looked at her with wide eyes. "What's your motive?" She asked. "My mission to infiltrate the Akatsuki will end next month. I don't plan on leaving them so soon." Sakura said. She did a clone and ordered the clone to be burried within 3 days.

"I'll never forget you. Thank you and goodbye, Tsunade-shishou." Sakura said, smiling as she left her clone and jumped through the window. Tsunade let a tear fall. "Goodbye, Sakura." She whispered as she walked out the room.

End Of Flashback...

"You can't leave us?" Zetsu asked with an eyebrow raised. Sakura smiled and shook her head no. "I can't leave my family behind." She said. Everyone smiled at what Sakura said.

"How did you defeat Orochimaru, Blossom?" Sasori asked. "Well, I suddenly came up with an idea to make a clone and order it to go behind Orochimaru while I fight him in front. It was risky so I managed to get stabbed." Sakura explained. 'Well, it's acutally inner's idea.' Sakura thought. 'Cha! You got that right!' Inner shouted.

"Alright, enough of that. Go fix yourselves up." Konan said, grinning. Everybody happily nodded and left for their rooms.

Sakura went to the kitchen amd made snacks for everyone. 'I'm happy to be with my family. Even if it means leaving the Konoha. In the end, I never get to choose the one I love.' Sakura thought, smiling. 'Cha! It's alright though! They accepted our decision with open arms, shanaro!' Inner shouted, fist pumping.

Sakura smiled as she heard the usual noise. "Shut up, Tobi, un!" "But Deidara-senpai! Tobi is a good boy!" "Shut the f**k up you sh**ty overgrown man!" "Shut the f**k up Hidan!" "Has anyone seen my shirt?" "Hn." "Art is eternal, brat." "It's a blast, un!" "Shut up you morons!" "It's too noisy. You are too. Shut up." "Silence!"

Boom!

"That's an art, un!" "Do you f**king know how much that will cost?!" "Shut the f**k up you sh**ty cheapskate!" Sakura giggled at their antics. "How I missed this ruckus." She mumbled, smiling.

To Be Continued...

_______________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey, folks! I am barging in to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

it's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) come by and visit sometimes?

♡ ♡https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella