Chapter 58: I Am Your Opponent!

Tsunade ran towards Sakura and stopped abruptly as she spotted Orochimaru. Sakura smirked, shadow covering her eyes. "The real fight begins now, Orochimaru." She said.

Sakura did hand signs and soon, Orochimaru found himself dodging Sakura's attacks in a very fast pace. Tsunade stared at Sakura in amazement. 'Has she been this fast before?!' Tsunade thought as she ran towards Orochimaru with a Chakra filled punch. Sakura pushed Orochimaru towards Tsunade as she threw her punch at him.

"Sakura-chan! Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted as he ran towards them. 'He's an idiot.' Yoru thought, sweat dropping. Orochimaru smirked and dodged Tsunade's attack. He appeared behind Naruto with a kunai pointed at Naruto's neck.

A spiraling black flames appeared under Naruto's feet. He fell into it and appeared behind Sakura and Yoru. "What just happened, dattebayo?!" Naruto asked, trying to take in what just happened.

"Very nice ssssumon, Sssakura-chan." Orochimaru said, grinning sadistically. Sakura glared at him, attacking him once again, this time with Yoru by her side.

Sakura glanced at the others. 'They seem to be having a hard time. But I have faith in them.' She thought, smiling a little. She turned back to her enemy. Sakura striked her katana in Orochimaru's chest, but he disappeared with a puff of smoke, reappearing behind Tsunade, who is checking Naruto for injuries.

The snake sannin grinned as he attacked Tsunade from behind, but before he could land a blow, Sakura appeared before him with feiry eyes. "I'm your opponent you snake b**tard!" She said, glaring at him. Orochimaru jumped back and bit his thumb. "Summoning jutsu!" He shouted as a large snake appeared before them. "Yoru!" Sakura said. Yoru nodded and turned the same size as the snake.

"Do anything to get the girl, Manda!" Orochimaru ordered as a stood atop the snake's head. "Kill the snake quickly, Yoru." Sakura said monotonously, also standing on top of his head.

Sasori glanced at Sakura's fight while his puppet do all the work. 'I don't think she needs my help.' He thought smiling a little. "Art is a bang, un!" Deidara shouted as he made his enemy explode. "Danna, don't worry about Cherry, un!" Deidara said grinning.

Hidan turned to them and grinned. "Cherry is f**king strong like s**t, wooden b**tard!" He shouted as he stabbed himself, making the enemy shout in agony. "Tobi agrees! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi shouted, completely turning to them. "Focus on your enemies, Tobi." Itachi said as he deflected an enemy's attack. "I'm sure Cherry will succeed." Kisame said as he drained his enemy's chakra.

"Shanaro!" They all heard, making them look at Sakura. Everyone grinned as she managed to punch Orochimaru a few meters back. Yoru set Manda on black flames, instantly killing the snake because of the intense heat the black flames emit.

Sakura's eyes turned green as she made her way towards Orochimaru. Orochimaru weakly stood up, smirking. He looked down, avoiding her gaze. Sakura gritted her teeth in annoyance. 'I need to finish this quickly.' Sakura thought. 'Cha! I have an idea but it's risky!' Inner shouted. 'Lay it on me inner!' Sakura said, mentally smirking.

To Be Continued....