Chapter 3: Big Bad Akatsuki Can't Cook

"Kunoichi, what are you doing here on this side of the mansion?" A sudden voice startled Sakura, she turned only to see the guy she thought she killed...

Sakura's eyes narrowed as he smiled. "Sasori." She said. "Fancy meeting you here, Sa-ku-ra." He said as he approached her.

Sakura snapped out of her shocked state and said "Hey, puppet boy, do you happen to know where the kitchen is?" He blinked at his new profound nickname and turned around saying "Follow me blossom."

Sakura followed and said "Ne, puppet boy, how are you alive?" Sasori twitched and said "First of, do not call me puppet boy. Secondly, I'm human now."

Sakura stared at him for a few seconds. "WHAT THE F**K WHO CHANGED YOU?!" she exclaimed. Sasori twitched at this and said "Quiet it down blossom. Akatsuki are full of weird people."

He turned at Sakura and said "Even you're weird too." He smiled as they continued their way to the kitchen. "A re? Oi! Puppet boy! Is that a compliment or an insult?!" Sakura said as she catch up to him.

He turned to her and said "Either way you wanna take it, blossom." They turned to a corner only for Sakura to see the same masked man from before.

"YOU!!!" She exclaimed as she walked towards the orange blob and shook him roughly. The masked man cried and said "TOBI IS SORRY! TOBI IS SORRY!"

"OI! TOBI SHUT THE F**K UP, UN!" A blonde guy that looks like Ino entered the kithen and sat down.

Sakura dropped the guy as she felt her tummy grumble. She made her way towards the fridge and took out ingredients for lunch. "You can cook, un?"

Sakura continued chopping up the ingredients and said "Yeah, of course. I've been living alone so I should know how to cook."

Sakura shivered as she felt a flowery aura behind her. "She can cook, un!" The blonde said. "YAY! REAL FOOD! TOBI LIKES REAL FOOD!" Sakura heard a thump followed by a "SHUT UP TOBI, UN!"

Sakura started to cook the ingredients. Soon, she heard foot steps coming to the room. "Goodmorning, weasel." Sakura said as she sat on a chair waiting for the food to cook.

Itachi's eyebrow twitched at the nickname. "Don't call me that." A series of snickers was heard.

Sakura served everyone ramen as she sat down. "Can someone call everyone for lunch?" Sakura shocked the people in the kitchen as she said this. "You cooked for everyone, blossom?" Sasori asked as he raised his eyebrow at her.

She grinned and nodded. "I take it that nobody can cook, considering your reaction a few minutes ago." She said, muttering an "Itaidakimasu" and started eating.

"Tobi will call everyone!" He said as he ran around the mansion, shouting. "BLOSSOM MADE REAL FOOD! BLOSSOM MADE REAL FOOD!" Soon enough people started to crowd the kitchen.

"Is it true?! Somebody cooked?!" Said fishface. "I'm going to f**king kill Tobi if it's a f**king lie!" An old man said.

"Help yourselves up!" Sakura said as she ate her ramen. "THIS IS GOOD!" "I only eat humans." "It's f**king real food!" "How much did this cost?" " FINALLY! SOMEONE CAN COOK ACTUAL FOOD!" "Hn." "This is a BANG UN!" "TOBI LOVES IT! TOBI LOVES IT!" "Good job blossom." "This tatses great."

Sakura smiled and said "Maybe I'll cook human one day. I'm sure it only costs 50 ryo. Thanks!"

Everyone sat down and enjoyed their lunch.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡