Chapter 1: Chaotic Chase

I was running through the woods for 12 hours straight. I'm getting tired, maybe I'll rest when I find a clearing. 'Cha! You better rest Sakura! My legs are getting tired!!' Oh, it's inner Sakura. She's noisy so I pushed in the back of my head.

I masked my chakra perfectly as I sensed a huge amount of chakra near by. I stopped running and used a jutsu to hide in trees.

My eyes widened as I saw who's chakra it is. "Ne, Itachi-san, how long will it take to get to Haruno Sakura?" Said a shark blue guy. I assume his name is Hoshigaki Kisame based on the bingo books.

"Hn. 12 hours." Said Sasuke's brother monotonously. 'So they're looking for me? I wonder why?' 'Cha! They're going to make you join their organization!'

I smirked, at least I have less work to do. I undid the jutsu and said "Why do you need me?" I know I wasn't supposed to do that, but it makes things easier.

"Oh, so you're Haruno Sakura?" Said Hoshigaki as he gave me a toothy grin. I scoffed and said "No, I'm Hoshigaki Kisame." Kisame twitched and said "Fiesty. I like you already."

"You see shrimp, we are in need of a new medic so either come with us willingly or we'll force you." He said as he took his Samehada, or held the place where it's supposed to be.

I grinned and said "Looking for this, fishface?" I held up his sword with a grin on my face and attacked them with Samehada.

Both of them looked at me wide eyes and dodged my attack. "Wh-when did you get that? HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO WIELD IT?!" Kisame asked in shock. "Hn. Samehada won't let anyone touch it unless it's Kisame." Itachi said.

I grinned and said "ohh really? Do you still intend to fight with all your weapons with me then?" I said as I held up their kunai pouches.

Itachi's Sharingan spun dangerously fast. In a blink of an eye, Itachi stood behind me and kicked me in the middle of my back. Too bad I'm not dumb enough not to put a replication justsu.

"Hn." Itachi said in annoyance. I sat on top of one tree and said "I'm not dumb enough to stand up in front of you guys boldly you know?"

Kisame attacked me trying to get back his Samehada. I dodged him and the fireball jutsu that Itachi did.

"Don't take me on so easily. I'm not as weak as I look." I said as I punched the ground with chakra filled fist, causing it to crumble. Both of them jumped out of the way and attacked me with a punch.

I blocked their punches and kicks, this went up for about 30 minutes. All of us jumped back out of exhaustion. "Kid, look, let's just stop this and come with us." Said the fish.

I sighed and said "Alright." I took a step towards them and immediately ran through them. I looked back and poked my tongue out at them. "April Fools!" I shouted as I did a teleprtation no jutsu pass Ame.

You see, their hide out is in the woods pass Ame. It's in a clearing. A gen jutsu is covering up everything. How do I know all this? Inner isn't just my conscience. She's an informant. She knows everything and will only tell me unless needed.

I smirked at I reached the clearing. 'Snake-dog-rat-monkey-dragon that's all it takes to realease the genjutsu.' Inner said.

I did as she said on a huge mansion appeared. I twitched at this, I mean, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN PEOPLE MISS THAT HUGE THING?!

I sighed and walked towards the door anyways. I turned the knob and said "Knock knock, anyone home?" I smirked as I dodged a kunai.

A guy with orange hair and ringed eyes glared at me and said "How did you know this place?" I shrugged and said "I have my ways."

I felt pain behind my neck and everything went black.

No one's P.O.V.

"Geez! She's a pain in the neck." Said Kisame as he threw Sakura over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Hn." said Itachi.

"Take her to my office and be sure to tie her up." Said the leader as he went back to his office.

To Be Continued....

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡