Chapter 37: Friendly Fight Or Not?

"Sakura-chan, dattebayo!" A voice shouted. Sakura's eyes widened at this. Sasori and Deidara turned to Sakura, worry present in their eyes.

"Naruto." Sakura whispered, shadow covering her eyes. "There are 5 of them." Sasori said. "Let's fight." Sakura said. "Cherry, our mission right now is to capture the kyubi, un. Are you sure about this?" Deidara said. Sakura turned to Deidara with a smile on her face. "I care about the Akatsuki more than I do to Konoha." Sakura said, taking out a scroll and summond her katana. It was one of the scrolls that the old lady gave her, along with the kimono before the cherryblossom festival.

The katana is black all the way with red outlines on the handle. "Sakura-chan! Come back home to us, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted, running towards her. Sasori and Deidara took a hold of their weapons, ready for a fight.

"What home?" Sakura said monotonously, charging at Naruto with her katana. Naruto deflected the katana with a kunai. "Konoha of course. Dattebayo!" Naruto said, smiling a little.

"Last time I checked, my home is in the Akatsuki." Sakura said, dodging Kakashi's chidori.

"Your fight is with me." Sasori said, controlling Kakashi and Yamato with his chakra strings. Sai painted a tiger and attacked Sakura, which was deflected by Deidara's explosive clay. "Your fight is with me, un. Leave cherry alone, un." Deidara said, grinning and making more clay bombs.

Sai gave him a fake smile and drew different animals. "Die." Sai said. "Like hell I will, un!" Deidara shouted, grinning.

"Nullification jutsu." Sakura whispered as Sasuke attacked her with his chidori along with Naruto with his resengan. Sasuke's and Naruto's eyes widened as their jutsu's dispersed. Sakura punched them into series of trees the moment they dropped their guards.

Sasori summoned ten of his puppets and attacked Kakashi and Yamato. Sasori scoffed at them as he watched them barely keeping up. "You call yourselves blossom's teachers? You can barely keep up the way she did when she fought me." He said, summoning more puppets.

"Art is a bang!" Deidara shouted, grinning as he made his bomb explode on Sai's arm. Sai gasp in pain. He glared at Deidara and continued drawing. Sai attacked Deidara but Deidara deflected it again. Sai drew an eagle and hopped on it. Deidara smirked and made his own bird, following Sai's actions.

Sasuke and Naruto groaned as they tried to stand up. "Sasuke-teme, Sakura-chan grew stronger." Naruto whispered. Fear present in his eyes as Sakura approached them. "Run." Sakura monotonously said, staring at them with emotionless eyes.

Sasori smirked and attackeded Kakashi the moment he looked away. Sai arrived and told Kakashi and Yamato to hop on. They did as he said. Sai flew towards Sasuke and Naruto the moment she told them to run.

Both of them jumped on Sai's bird. "We'll get you back, Sakura-chan, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted, giving her his toothy grin. Sakura watched them fly away as Deidara and Sasori walked towards her.

She turned to them and gave them a close-eyed smile. "Let's go home you guys." She said. She held their hands and started walking towards the Akatsuki base.

To Be Continued...