Chapter 57: The Real Fight Begins Now

Konan embedded paper in their target's throat. "He has too many followers. But everyone was too weak." Pein stated as he picked up the target. "I wonder if Sakura finished off Kabuto." Konan mumbled as they start running back to Konoha.

A day later...

Pein and Konan entered the compound only to see everyone slacking off. "I presume your missions went well?" Pein asked. The Akatsuki nodded.

Boom!

An explosion was heard through out the whole village, making the villagers panic. Everyone in the compound ran outside only to see 4 huge snakes attacking in all four directions. "Our station is in South." Sasuke said, gripping his katana tightly. 'He listened to Tsunade.' Everybody in the Akatsuki thought happily.

Everyone nodded as they started running South. Team Taka started attacking the huge snake as the Akatsuki got engaged into a fight with Orochimaru's ninjas. 'They seem to be too weak to be in a war.' Sasori thought. 'Something's not right.' Kisame thought. Pein glanced at his members. 'Looks like I don't have to tell them to not waste energy on this.' He thought.

Team Taka defeated the snake, the same goes with the Akatsuki. A few minutes later, they heard a sickening sound coming from the snake. Everybody got into stance, eyeing the snake cautiously. Everybody's eyes widened as the snake sannin stepped out of the snake's body. He gave them a sickening smile. "Give me the Uchihassss along with your little cherry blossssom."

With this said, another wave of Orochimaru's followers attacked.  Sakura ran towards Orochimaru with her katana hand. "I'm amused as to how you managed to kill my right hand man, Sssssakura-chan." Orochimaru said as he dodged her attack. Sakura glared at him. A black fire ball suddenly appeared behind Orochimaru. Sakura smirked as she heard a familiar voice. "I'm sorry I'm late, Sakura-sama." Yoru said, bowing. "Sakura!" A deep feminine voice shouted.

Tsunade ran towards Sakura and stopped abruptly as she spotted Orochimaru. Sakura smirked, shadow covering her eyes. "The real fight begins now, Orochimaru." She said.

To Be Continued....

____________________________________

A/N: Sorry I took too long to update, everyone ;-; our teachers are brutal ;-; well, anyways, I hope you liked it :3 I love your comments. Thanks for supporting me, everyone :3