Chapter 30: Itachi's Blurry Day

Itachi woke up, he saw a blurry picture of the ceiling as he sat up. 'Hn, my eyesight is worse than ever.' He activated his Sharingkan and a blurry picture of his room met him. 'Should I go to Blossom? Hn. No it's her day off today. I have to act as if nothing's off.' Itachi thought as he made his way in the bathroom.

Itachi is taking a peaceful shower until, he held two bottles, one is a shampoo one is a conditioner. 'Which is which?' Itachi thought, twitching.

He made his way towards the kitchen. He spotted a blue blob that seems like drinking something. "Morning 'tachi!" Kisame greeted with a grin on his face. "Hn." Itachi said. He walked over a stool and sat down. But epicly failed. Kisame heard a thump and looked at Itachi with an eyebrow raised.

"You alright? You seem a bit...clumsy today." Kisame said as he looked at Itachi who is sitting on the floor instead of a stool. "Hn. I'm alright." Itachi said monotonously, reaching for the stool and sat down.

"Here, blossom made you dangos." Kisame said pushing a plate full of dangos infront if Itachi. "Hn." Itachi said. Itachi took a stick. He bit on it but a hard wooden taste met him. "I-itachi, th-that's a chopstick." Kisame said sweat dropping. "Seriously are you alright?" He asked.

"Hn." Itachi answered. Zetsu appeared from the ground and said "I need help cleaning the garden." "Eh? Why us?!" Kisame exclaimed. "Blossom is on day off. Everybody else is on a mission." Zetsu said. "Fine fine." Kisame said, pouting.

They were in the garden a few minutes later. Kisame was raking the leaves and Zetsu was pulling out the weeds. Itachi grabbed something that looked like the leaf blower. But..."Itachi! That's a flame thrower!" Kisame shouted, running to stop Itachi but it was too late the whole garden turned to ashes.

"My garden..." Zetsu said, sulking as he tries to pile the ashes up. Kisame sweat dropped at Zetsu and turned to Itachi. "Seriously, is something wrong?" Kisame asked twitching as Itachi turned away from him. "Hn. I'm fine Kisame." He said into the air. Kisame tapped Itachi on the shoulder and said "I'm right here. And I'm taking you to blossom."

He gave Itachi no time to respond and carried him like a sack of potatoes, leaving the grieving Zetsu alone.

To Be Continued...