Chapter 41: Alliance

"Alright, we will be running by pairs towards konoha with different routes. The pairs will be Itachi and Kisame, Hidan and Kakuzu, Deidara and Sasori, Konan and I. Zetsu will go alone so Sakura will take his place as Tobi's partner. You should be in Konoha for maximum days of 3. Any questions?" Pein asked.

"Why the f**k does the f**king man-child get to be with cherry?!" Hidan asked, completely annoy. Everyone, except Konan, nodded in agreement, making Pein sigh. "I just said the reason." Pein said, twitching.

"It's because Zetsu will go alone so I'll take his place as Tobi's partner, idiots." Sakura said twitching. "At least theres someone here who has an actual head on her shoulders." Pein said.

"Now off you go, I'll notify the hokage of our arrival." Pein said. Everyone nodded and ran to their own routes.

Itachi and Kisame:

They were running quietly at a very fast pace. Kisame glanced at Itachi and Itachi nodded. He threw a kunai into the woods. Effectively hitting the enemy right through the head. The enemy's allies ran towards Itachi and Kisame with their weapons at hand. "Sound nins? This is going to be easy." Kisame said, taking a grip on Samehada.

"Mangekyo Sharingan." Itachi said, activating his kekkei genkai. All the enemies fainted, Itachi and Kisame resumed to their running. "No fair Itachi. You didn't let me fight." Kisame whined. "Hn." Itachi said.

Hidan and Kakuzu:

"I f**king need a sacrifice!" Hidan shouted as they run. "Like f**k I care." Kakuzu said, obviously annoyed. Hidan smirked. "I found my f**king sacrifice." He said gripping his scythe.

As if on cue, sound nins started attacking them. Kakuzu sat on the branch and watched Hidan sacrifice. "Jashin-sama is pleased by the f**king amount not the f**king quality."

"I don't care. Come on you're waisting money you bastard." Kakuzu said grumpily as he started running. "What f**king money?!" Hidan asked, following Kakuzu.

Deidara and Sasori:

"Art is a bang!" Deidara shouted, killing half of the enemy. Sasori summoned his puppets and stabbed the enemies with poison. They grinned at their works and continued running.

Konan and Pein:

Konan and Pein continued running, leaving the sound nins behind with paper and rods embedded on their chests.

Tobi and Sakura:

Tobi took Sakura bridal style and teleported themselves outside the gates of konoha before the sound nin can even attack.

"Tobi what was that?!" Sakura asked, almost having an heart attack from the surprise. "Tobi doesn't want blossom-chan to get hurt from fighting enemies. Tobi is sorry." Tobi said, looking down as if telling her he's guilty.

Sakura looked at him and giggled. "How cute. Come on." Sakura said, taking his hand amd walked towards the gate. "Hault! What business does the akatsuki have in konoha!" One of the guards asked.

"We're here for the alliance." Sakura said monotonously, hiding her features under her straw hat. "Alliance?" The guard asked with wide eyes. "Let them in!" Tsunade said, walking towards them with Zetsu in his uniform and Shizune by her side. "Hai!" The guards said, clearing the entrance.

Tobi and Sakura entered. "Follow." Tsunade said as she walked towards the hokage tower. "Where are the other members?" Tsunade asked, intertwining her fingers. "On their way." Sakura said, monotonously, still wearing her straw hat.

"Remove your straw hat." Tsunade ordered. Sakura, Tobi and Zetsu did as she said. Tsunade and Shizune's eyes widened. "Sakura..." Shizune said.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡