Chapter 25: Tobi's Salad, Zetsu's Loss

Sakura went straight to the clinic after talking to Pein. She opened the door only to see Tobi sitting up, the towel at hand. "Feeling better?" Sakura asked.

Tobi nodded with a smile. "Thank you blossom-chan! Where are we?" Tobi said in back in his old cheery voice. "Back in the base. An enemy was present in that village so Yoru carried us back here." Sakura said, scratching Yoru behind his ear.

"Sorry I was useless in the mission, blossom-chan." Tobi said, looking down. Sakura smiled at him and said "You weren't useless. Remember you saved me from the serpent?"

Tobi looked up with a grin under his mask. "Tobi will make Sakura-chan salad from Zetsu-senpai's garden." Tobi said, transporting in Zetsu's garden. Sakura sweatdropped at this. "You're so dead meat when Zetsu finds out, Tobi." She murmured. "I am needed in my realm, Sakura-sama." Yoru suddenly said. Sakura nodded and dismissed him. "Thank you, Yoru." Yoru nodded and disappeared with a spiral of black flames.

Sakura walked out the clinic and went to her room for a nice hot bath. She sat by her desk and wrote a mission report to Tsunade. After bath, she went to Sasori's workshop. She knocked thrice and heard a faint come in. She entered and saw puppets displayed everywhere.

"What brought you here blossom?" Sasori said, not even looking up from his puppet. "I'm here to heal you Puppet boy." Sakura said smiling. Sasori turned around with a smile. "Alright blossom." He said taking his shirt off. Sakura put a palm over his abdomen and gently fused chakra in it, healing his organs and his chakra storage. A few seconds later Sakura finished and stood up straight. "All done. I'm in the kitchen if you need me." Sakura said walking out the door.

She entered the kitchen and saw Tobi mixing vegetables. She looked at one leaf and widened her eyes. "Tobi that's tobacco!" She said. "Ehh? Really!? Tobi is so sorry!" Tobi said, throwing away the tobacco.

Tobi continued making the salad as Sakura walked towards the fridge and grabbed an apple. She sat on the counter, watching Tobi. A few minutes later Zetsu's voice was heard all over the base. "TOOOBIIII!!" Zetsu shouted as he stared at his messed up garden.

"Ack! Hide Tobi blossom-chan! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi panicked, running around all over the place. Sakura shook her head, facepalming as Tobi hid in one of the cabinets. 'This is going to be another long day.' Sakura thought finishing off her apple.

To Be Continued...