Chapter 53: Bounty Mission For Everyone

Unknown to them, a silver haired guy is listening to their conversation from afar.

Sakura and Pein returned to the living room. A few minutes later, Suigetsu came in looking green with Karin by his side, telling him to go back to the hospital. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in the hospital?" Kisame said, raising an eyebrow. "They won't give me water." Suigetsu said, taking a seat on the sofa.

A few seconds later, they heard barfing sounds coming from Suigetsu. "I see why they won't give you water, un." Deidara said, smirking. "Oi, pink b**ch, his sh**ty barf is f**king blue." Hidan said, backing away from Suigetsu. "That's good, he's puking the poison out of his system." Sakura said, patting Suigetsu on the back. Suigetsu groaned as he felt stinging pain on his throat. "You should be better within an hour." Sakura said, grinning at him. "That means a whole hour of hearing barfing sound effects from Suigetsu." Jugo calmly said.

An hour later, Suigetsu sat on a stool, drinking tons of water. "Oi, slow down, idiot." Karin said, twitching as Suigetsu continued to drink. "I missed my water." Suigetsu said, crying tears of joy. "Water is expensive." Kakuzu said grumpily. "Even a f**king peice of paper is f**king expensive to you!" Hidan shouted, raoming the fridge.

"Food is expensive too!" Kakuzu said, wrapping his threads around Hidan and keeping him away from the fridge. "F**king cheapskate! I'm f**king hungry!" Hidan shouted, trying to grab his scythe. "And we're fucking low on budget b**tard!" Kakuzu said, glaring at him.

"Go on a bounty mission then." Jugo said, taking a sit on a stool. "How much money do we have left Kakuzu?" Konan asked. "50 000 yen." Kakuzu said, completely annoyed. "Everybody in the Aktsuki will be given a bounty. Returne within a week." Pein said, giving each and everyone of them scrolls consisting informations on the target.

Kisame, Deidara, Hidan and Tobi inwardly groaned as everyone entered their own rooms to get ready for the mission. Sakura sat on her bed after she finished shower. She opened the scroll. Sakura's eyes widened as she saw who her target is. "Kabuto." She whispered, glaring at his photo.

To Be Continued...