Chapter 44: Fear (Rewritten)

Sakura spit out blood, shadow covering her eyes to hide her pain. "You lose." Karin said. Sakura smirked. "Really?" She said as she disappeared with a puff of smoke. "You have to do a lot better than that." Sakura said, appearing behind Karin and gave her a normal punch, sending her through three trees.

Team seven ran towards Karin to check if she was ok. Suigetsu, Jugo and the Akatsuki walked towards Sakura. "That was scary! I seriously thought you got stabbed!" Suigetsu said, playfully glaring at Sakura. "Sorry." Sakura said grinning.

"Don't touch Sakura-chan, blondie'ttebayo!" Naruto shouted at Deidara who is a meter away from Sakura. "You're blonde too, un! And I wasn't even touching, un!" Deidara shouted, nerve popping on his forehead.

"What did you say, 'ttebayo?!" Naruto said, twitching. "Dobe." Sasuke murmured. Everyone's attention turned to the blonde duo. Sakura laughed at this and saw Karin struggling as she stood up, looking for her glasses.

Sakura ran towards Karin, offering her a hand. "Sorry about that." Sakura said as Karin ignored Sakura and remained seated. Sakura sat down beside Karin and put a hand over Karin's eyes. Healing her retinas and lenses.

"You know, you're the only girl in the gang besides Konan. Maybe we can go shopping with Konan-chan when she gets back?" Sakura said as she removed her hand over Karin's eyes, pulling Karin onto her feet as Karin looked shocked.

"You're the first person to be able to heal my eyes. And it's the first time someone asked me out. Maybe I will." Karin said, smiling. "Psst. Let's go home, I'll make dinner." Sakura whispered to her grinning. "Leave them?" Karin whispered back, grinning as both of them looked at the being held bacl Deidara and Naruto. "Leave them." Sakura replied back, holding Karin's hand and disappearing with cherryblossoms. "WHERE'D THEY GO?! DATTEBAYO!!" Naruto shouted, making everyone look at him.

To Be Continued...