34

•*•*•*
Effortlessly - Maddison Beer
•*•*•*

It's been nine days since you broke up with Jimin. Thank god your parents are out on a long business trips so they don't have to see you in this state. You're barely come out of your bed after you back home from work, barely eat or function. You just feel your world literally has stopped spinning. It's so cruel when you have your life shattered but the world is still going like nothing happened.

Taehyung had barged into your house that night. Jimin had called him to check on you after you run out from his parents' house and make Taehyung furious at him, well all of your best friends are. Jin had to calmed Hoseok down after he almost running out of your house to drive all the way to Jimin's house and beat the shit out of him. It's just so hurtful for him to see you like this. All of your best friends were fucking tried to make you happy all these years and then a moron just had to hurt you effortlessly like this.

Three of them are staying in your house since,  knowing you'll be alone in the house. Hoseok helps you at work so you won't get a trouble because you can't do anything properly. You're so grateful for all of your best friends but you hate that they have to see you in this situation again.

"Y/N, sweetheart, you have to eat. Even just for one slice, please.. I bought this for you." You shrug and flip on the other side of the bed, burrying yourself under the cover. Taehyung let out a heartbreaking sighs and swallow back the tears pooling in his eyes.

He can't see you—his one and only sister in a sorrow like this. It's your routine to jump right on the bed after work and skip dinner. Your body start to lose its weight and your face always gloomy. It concerns Taehyung. He scared that you might get sick if you continue to act like this.

He sighs and put down your favorite pizza he wished would get you to eat a little on the table side before strolling downstairs. Hoseok is just about to close the door with a big flower bouquet he receives from the delivery man in his hand, the one Jimin sends with an apology letter for you every single day, twice a day.

"Give me that fucking flower." Taehyung growls and grabs it from Hoseok's hand before dash out from the house, hopping in his car.

He tosses the bouquet on the passanger seat before driving away, ignoring Hoseok's calling for him. Taehyung is furious and he only sees red right now. He wants justice for his precious best friend and he will get that no matter what it takes.

He drives arrogantly and almost crash his car to a brick wall before stepping out from the car with his hand gripping the bouquet. His feet thumping on the tile floor inside the elevator and he storms off with a thud in every steps he make. His hand hitting against the door of the apartment vigorously until the man whom got his best friend heart broken opens it.

Jimin state is not far from you. His eyes puffy and red, dark bags under his eyes and he looks pale but that the last thing Taehyung care about right now. He tosses the flower on Jimin's face but he doesn't react much except looking down at the crumple flowers on his feet.

"You fucking sick bastard, you're the same just like your sick fucking cousin!" Taehyung spats his anger at him with head burning in anger. His voice is loud and sharp, filling through the hallway. "Fuck Jimin, I fucking trusted you! I fucking believed you would make Y/N happy!"

Taehyung's voice now turn into a sob, he can't hold it anymore—his agony. Jimin is already crying himself before him, believe it or not he feels hurt too.