36

•*•*•*
Anyone - Justin Bieber
•*•*•*

Three months had flied away in a blink of an eye and almost two months since you moved out from your parents' house to your own apartment. Your parents was sad obviously but they're also proud of you from growing to be more independent.

Of course they had to made you promise to visit home at least once a week and got you whining at their request because you only live twenty minutes away from their house, although you accomplished anyway.

You bought a small cozy apartment contains one bedroom with big walking closet and one bathroom. The kitchen is in the perfect size and furnished, connect to the open space living room that leads to a small balcony. The apartment suits you a lot. It has anything you need. The perfect space, perfect spot and perfect view of the city.

Taehyung (no surprise) is the one who often spent sleepover in your apartment because he claimed it's closer from his studio when his lazy ass didn't want to go back home when it's late and tired. Not really that, other reason is because you have adoptep a cute orange cat and he is there everytime trying to steal Dixie from you. You just shake your head and whop his ass whenever he tried to put Dixie inside his duffel bag before he was about to went home.

Jin and Hoseok still regularly comes to check on you. Usually once or two a week, all of your best friends spend a night to watch a baseball game at your place. You're not complaining as long as Jin cooks the best meal on earth and stuffed your tummy with healthy food he made.

On the other hand, you and Jimin are friends now—a good close friends. He's patiently waiting for you, giving you time and space you needed like he told you to. He's still sending you flowers every single day like before. You're sure that your apartment looks more like a flourist than a house. You have to bought a big shelf to arrange Jimin's everyday bouquet and change the one that withered regularly. Your apartment smells so nice thanks to the flowers and Jimin.

You went to several lunches and dinners with Jimin for catching up with each others lives. You can't lie that your heart still skip a beat everytime he laughs, and your heart would completely stop beating for a second when his skin brushes yours. Jimin still affect you as much as before and the ache in your heart writhing—longing for him is getting harder every single day.

He has been nothing but a gentleman since the beginning. In every kind, evil or grey, he's your white—the only one who understands you the best. No words need to describe how you both feel to each other because your eyes tell all of it. Always comfortable when you're together as if silently make a promise that everything will be fine in the end.

While Jimin is feeling hope, a big hope. His heart squeezes everytime he's away from you. His mind only full of you no matter what he said to give you space, all he wants is to steal your soul and hide you in his treasure chest forever. He can't bear his aching heart any longer but he doesn't want to pressure you either. Especially not when you keep teasing him like this, acting innocently brushing your feet on his under the table.

"I wonder, who had influnced you to be big of a tease like this, hm?" Jimin says while taking a deep breath, trying to calm his raging heartbeat.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You glance at him with a small smile before looking somewhere while gulping on your wine.

In your defense, it's clearly Jimin's fault for showing up at this 'catching up' dinner looking breathtakingly and illegaly fine like this. His hair is now blonde, pushed to the back showing off his beautiful forehead and ethereal face. Black dress shirt and black leather jacket, black fitted jeans plus his black boots. You had to stop yourself from choking on your own spit when you saw him at the entrance restaurant earlier.