23

•*•*•*
How Deep Is Your Love - Calvin Harris
•*•*•*

Slightly tipsy from two shots of whiskey you took earlier, you continue to dance swaying your hips and roll your body along the beat, couldn't careless about your surrounding.

Taehyung dances beside you then takes your hand before twirls you around in his hand. You feel your head spinning, stumbling back a little making you both burst into laughter with him. Taehyung is way more drunk than you but this is the first time you don't find his drunken state annoying, if anything it's the opposite.

You're continue to laugh through the dance, unconsciously you glance toward Jimin and your laughter died instantly as you stop dancing. He is sitting on the couch with Nari on his lap, her hands sliding up and down on the side of his arms. Even if you notice an irritation and discomfort on Jimin's face while he tries to shoves her away but you can't help to feel upset at the sight in front of you.

You scoff and put your hands in front of your chest when Jimin looks up after he shifts his gaze on you. You glare at him, tilting your head to side and pushing tongue inside your cheek to see Jimin is trying to shoves Nari off from his lap with more force this time. But Nari is being a bitch and refuse to move from his lap, clinging into his arms.

Feeling your patience has drained, you walk up to them before yanking on Nari's hair really hard until she falls backwards groaning on the floor. Everybody gasps when you lunge on top of her, grabbing her hair and smash it over and over again on the floor. Nari screams in pain and curses at you, her hands clutching on yours trying to put your hands off of her. Her fake nails digs into your skin, scratching you to bleed everytime she feels you tighten your fist on her hair.

You hear everybody yells at you and tells you to stop but you're too livid to listen to them. Suddenly, someone grabs your waist and lifts you up on his shoulder. You scream, squirming and kicking your legs trying to make him to put you down but he simply ignores you with a slap on your asscheek while holding both of your thighs so you don't fall. You gasp and start slapping his ass back while he continue to drags you upstairs toward your room. He finally put you down and sit you down on the bed after he closes the door and locked it.

"What the hell what's that?!" Jimin snarls.

"What the hell what's that?!!" You shout back.

"Nari is drunk, Y/N for fucks sake! She doesn't know what she's doing. You can't just be violent like that!" He snaps.

"Oh, I can't be violent but you can be an asshole?" You retort with a scoff, "I know for sure that she was completely aware about what she did and I know she did it on purpose to make me jealous!"

"So you're jealous huh?" He smirks before walks up to you, towering over you. "I've told you baby, you are the only one I'll ever love." He speaks with more softness now, bending a little to get on your level.

You roll your eyes at him, still pissed. "Fuck off! You're not in love with me."

But the second that words came out from your mouth, you're instantly regret it when you see his face darken. He looks pissed, staring down at you with piercing gaze and jaw clenched. You swear if a stare could kill, you're already dead by now. You blame it on the alcohol for you can't stop talking stupid and control your emotion. Next thing, he rests his hands on the bed, trapping you in between.