30

•*•*•*
Swim (slowed ver) - Chase Atlantic
•*•*•*

Your feet stumbles as your hands busy roaming around the perfect body of your boyfriend. Jimin's hand fumbling with the door handle, lips locked sucking and licking yours. He grunts when he has to stop the kiss for awhile to open the door of his bedroom—your shared bedroom—before closing it again using his feet.

The night on your company's party was a blur. You were dancing with Jimin and then the next second you were made out in his car before eventually arrived at his apartment, still sucking each other faces.

Maybe it's your jealousy earlier, maybe it's one glass champagne you gulped, or maybe it's because of your hot boyfriend who can't get his hands off you all the time. You're not complaining tho, not even a bit. But the sensation he's giving you—makes you feel is enough to finaly made all of your sexual frustration swim up to the surface.

His touches is so hot brushing your already burning skin. It's only natural that you're ripping your dress off and Jimin does his. You stare at his red lips and disheveled hair and fuck this man for being such a living sin you'll be willingly to commit anytime.

"You're so fucking beatiful." Discharging his pants but keeping his briefs on, Jimin can't wait and lunges to kiss your lips again feverishly while his body pushes you back until your feet hit the mattress.

You collapse with a bounce, not having any time to adjust yourself before Jimin leans down to hovers above you and claim your lips again. You moan to tug him closer by the waist and feel his buldge right pressing on your drench core.

"Jimin, please~" Eventhough you don't know what you're begging, he leaves wet kisses on your neck with his hand sliding on your wet cunt.

"Fuck, love, you're flooding." His hot finger coating your juice and slightly making a circle on your clit, "Tell me what you want, love."

You choke on a sob at the feeling of his finger teasing your entrance while Jimin's lips is abusing your nipples. Whenever his skin is in touch with yours, you lose all the sanity you left in mind.

"Kiss me down there, please.." You pant and arch your back when his lips bitting on your nipple before sliding his body down right on your crotch.

"My favorite fucking dessert." He dives his head between your legs and sucks your clit like a starves man.

His wet hot tongue collecting your juice, lapping and slurping while his plump lips nibbling on your clit skillfuly. Moaning of his name comes out effortlessly from your mouth only to make him putting two fingers inside you.

Your hand tugs in his locks, arch back and only four pumps of his fingers you're come undone on his mischevious lips. Slightly grind your hips on his face, you ride out your orgasm before push him up to kiss his glistening lips and taste your ownself on his tongue.

Jimin is your ecstasy—your own personal drug. You've never wanted someone so bad until you feel like your skull is gonna explode if you don't get a dose of him for a day.

"Jimin please, I want you now." You breath out with panting chest. He looks down at you with hooded eyes.

"Are you sure, love?" He asks, hesitation coating his eyes but you bring him down for a sloppy kiss.

He growls when you buck up your hips to meet his and grinding on his hard clothed cock. Jimin stop yourself again and you whine at him.

"Love, I just want to make sure you really want this and not just because you're under the influence."

You sigh and briefly close your eyes, tangled up your hands behind his back while Jimin's hand is carresing your hips. You stare at his brown orbs, seeing sincerity swarm inside it and bring your hand to cup his cheeks.

"I love you, Jimin. Please make love to me."

Jimin's eyes widen for a second before a wide smile make a way on his lips. Finally, you say the sacred words at him. He leans down and kissing you happily while you chuckle against his lips.

"You don't know how happy I am right now." His lips brushing on yours and you smile at the man above you, "I've loved you and I'll love you until the eternity."

His hands works to discard his briefs and his hard cock slaps pridefully against his lower stomach. His lips claims yours again more passionate this time and you gasp when his tip press on your entrance. Jimin slips his tongue inside your mouth while his hips thrusting inside you painfully slow. He swallow all your moans, your hands gripping on his shoulders at the way he's stretching you down there. He's huge and long. It's painful at first but he manage to distract you by giving kisses all over your face.

"Fuck, your pussy is made for me." He grunts while retrieve his hips before thrusting it back again and repeat his action in a slow but deep blow, "So fucking tight. Pretty cunt gripping my cock perfectly."

You moan his name with nails scratching his back. Your back arch, eyes rolling to back of your head and you swear you almost cum at his dirty talk. His hand is gripping on your waist, slightly lifting your hips in the air while he bends up his body with one hand props on the side of your head.

The position is allow you to receive him deeper. His tip is poking your servic and his raw length brushing the spot you've never known existed. His hips thrusting long and deep and hard, his balls hitting your ass and you swear to god you see stars dancing before your sight.

"Open your eyes and look at me, love." His hoarse raspy voice is demanding, his hips keeps the same rythm and although you want to disobey, you want to see him too making love to you.

His eyes is dark full with lust mix with love. You reach your hand and grab his chin down to kiss him again. His lips is the sweetest thing you've ever tasted and you can't get enough of him just like he can't get enough of you. Your body start to feel the familiar tingles and Jimin let his lips down to suck on your neck be the final before you feel your second orgasm consumed you.

Curses filling up the hot atmosphere and Jimin is buckling his hips with more speed now, not stopping until you get another climax and another. He grunts to chase his high and kissing you again while you feel your body like a jelly under him, toes curling at how blissful all your orgasms are until Jimin pulls out and cum all over your stomach.

His head rest on your chest, both of your bodies drench in sweats while trying to regulate back into your normal breathing. Your body feels euphoric, electricity pooled on the palm of your feet and mind drunk in daze. You sure just went to heaven and back and to heaven again.

"I love you, Y/N." Jimin says after gaining some energy to lifts himself and kiss your lips slowly.

"I love you, Jimin."