20

•*•*•*
Hold On - Justin Bieber
•*•*•*

All you can think right now is what Nari said earlier. Her words keep repeating in your head over and over again like a broken record. You hate the fact that she's right. You and Jimin aren't official, yet you two already made out. You've never been in this kind of relationship before. You always make sure to make it official first before doing anything sexual, even if it's just making out.

Even though this is a new thing for you, you can't help but feeling to wanting more. He succeed to make you think only him, to make you want him. And he also make it worst by being such a hot tease when his mouth was skillfully leaving wet kisses all over your neck as he licked and sucked on it while his hands was roamed around your body, feeling and rubbing every curve of yours and that caused your body tingles especially in your lower belly area.

You can't help but to think that this is wrong in some way but yet it's right. The feeling he gives you when you're around him. The thought that there's someone who wants every inch part of you just for himself makes you giddy inside. He makes you feel so many feelings you've never felt before and it makes you anxious. The thought of you getting hurt again, manages to make you overthinking things and start to gives you anxiety.

You bring your palms onto your face and heave the biggest sigh as you sit on the bench at a beach area. It's not that far from the villa but still have some distance from it. Good thing, you've changed into some warmer clothes after you washed up this morning but it's still freezing out here without a proper coat. But that's the last thing you worry about right now.

You sigh again, rubbing your temple while staring at the ocean. Thinking of the way how could all of this happened. You don't want to go back to the villa, not when that bitch still there. You're so over with her toxicity. Shivering, you bring your knees up onto your chest and let out a sigh again. God knows how many times you sigh in the last 15 minutes. Until suddenly you feel something landing on your back, something warm.

"You idiot could've freezing to death, ran out of the house in this weather without a proper clothing." Taehyung nags but with soft voice as he wraps a blanket around you.

"When you're upset, that is the last thing on your mind." You wrap the blanket tighter, "Thanks Tae."

Taehyung smiles, sitting beside you. "Anytime darling." He moves closer to you and pulls you into his chest, "Are you okay? What are you thinking?"

"That I'm a slut?"

"You're not a slut Y/N. How could you made her think about yourself like that?" He sighs and you notice an irritation in his voice.

"It's true. Even though we're not hooking up but Jimin and I still made out without any official relationship attached."

"Who cares? Look at me, sis." Taehyung places one of his hand on your cheek, making you to look up to him from his chest. "Since when my Mrs. Incredible start to think about others opinion?" He knits his eyebrow with a pout and you can't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Where's my fearless Violet? Are you gonna let that bitch control your mind and action?" He asks and you shake your head, "You're allowed to put yourself first and do anything what you want to do. What your heart feels and wants to do. As long as you and Jimin are okay with it and it makes you both happy, it's not people business to judge because everyone's source of happiness is different. Do you understand me, young lady?"