22

•*•*•*
Highest In The Room - Travis Scott
•*•*•*

The sounds of EDM song blasting all over the villa. You can't even miss Mia's high pitch tone through the music when she cheers on something along with the others. Standing upstairs right in front of your already closed room, you start walking toward the loud upbeat music with one big sigh.

As you listen to the lyrics of the song that gets more clear with each step you take, a sly grin make its way on your lips. The words "I'm the highest in the room, hope we're make it out of here" feels like kind a give you some positive boost as your steps grow more confident every second.

Half way down the stairs, you glance down and automatically locked gaze with Jimin. He stands nearby the staircase with Taehyung and Jungkook, chugging on his beer. He wears a white dress shirt with three buttons off to show his honeyed toned chest, black trousers and his signature Wyatt 40 boots. His hair is perfectly styled, slicked to the back showing off his breath-taking face.

Good lord please have mercy.
He's the reincarnation of aphrodite herself.

While on the other hand, the lyrics "Gorgeous baby, keep me hard as steel" sums up Jimin's thought perfectly as he chokes on his beer with a wide eyes at your sight. Apparently, he's not the only one because Taehyung and Jungkook are already looking at you too, mirroring Jimin's expression with their jaw drops on the floor.

When you make it downstairs, you look at the three of them staring at you like somehow you've grown two heads. Jimin can't pry his eyes off you, wipping his mouth with the back of his hand. Jungkook mumbles something under his breath that you can't catch on and advert his gaze somewhere else, avoiding eye contact with you with slightly blush appears on his cheeks while Taehyung eyeing you up and down shamelessly.

"Fuck."
"Praise the heaven."

Jimin and Taehyung speaks in union and you're too stunned to say something back, so you just stare at the three of them with wide eyes and a gulp.

"You look incredible." Jungkook clears his throat and glances back at you with more blush on his cheeks.

"You are incredible." Jimin blurts out. His eyes not even blink from the beginning.

Feeling flustered, you send them small nervous smile. "Thanks."

"My sense of style was never failed." Taehyung looking you up and down, nodding his head in approval.

You glare at him and raise one eyebrow, "Yeah about that, please remind me to kill you, Kim Taehyung."

"Ha ha. I think I heard Mia is calling you. Ha ha.. Mia! Y/N's here!" Taehyung nervously calls on Mia, hoping that this way he can safe his life.

"Na ah, we're not done here you punk!"

"Please spare my life mother Teresa. It's only yesterday was my birthday."

"Oh my god, bitch who are you? What did you do to my Y/N?" Mia shrieks, running up to you and smirks after she nods at your dress. "I told you, she's furious with you." She mocks, glancing at Taehyung but earn a roll of his eyes.

"Everybody moves! She's my date for tonight." Seokjin comes up abruptly before grabbing your hand and drags you into the middle of the living room, which is now has become a dance floor. You gasp at his sudden action but can't do anything other than start dancing with him.

Mia joins to dance with you and Seokjin while handing you a can of beer. She knows best that at this moment you'll need a little alcohol to boosts out more your confident. You move your body through the beat and notice Hoseok is dancing and laughing with Nari on the other side while Namjoon is sitting on the couch with Jimin, snacking and chatting with each both of their hands holding a glass of alcohol. Even though they seem so engross in their topic, you still notice Jimin glances up at you every seconds in a while.

Taehyung and Jungkook are playing a ping-pong beer game on the dinning room table while laughing out loud, looks like that they're both gets more drunk with every cup of liquor they're chugging. How could they not get more drunk when they changed the beer with teaquila instead. And you're all having fun at the party until it's almost midnight time.

When it's near at midnight, you're all heading to the backyard wrapping up in coats and blankets. Jungkook brings the fireworks and arranges them side to side, plugging them in into the sands and stands it upright. Everybody counts from 10 together to Jungkook light up all the fireworks one by one with the lighter. The fireworks shoots and lit up the night sky right at zero o'clock, showing its beautiful and magical colors while you're all cheers in awe watching them.

You slightly jump when a pair of hands sneaks around your waist from behind, but then relief after knowing who is it. Jimin chuckles, resting his head on your shoulder and wraps his hands tighter.

"Happy new year, love." He mumbles with husky voice right beside your ear, creates a tingle on your lower belly.

You glance at him and smile, "Happy new year, Jey."

Jimin smiles and turns you around to face him, "You look so beautiful, especially under the night sky full of stars." He speaks while he brings his hand to your cheek.

"Thank you. You look handsome too." You say with a shy smile.

Jimin leans down and presses his lips on yours. You two shares your first new year's kiss. It feels so amazing. The way his lips moves against yours with full tenderness and affection, enough to sparks something inside your chest. You're no longer shivering from the cold, instead you feel hotness start to build up around your body.

You part from the kiss with flustered cheeks and smile to each other. Then you continue to enjoy the rest of the fireworks in each other embrace and take some picture with the other before all of you decides to head back inside the villa.