26

•*•*•*
As I am - Justin Bieber ft Khalid
•*•*•*

"Jey, I'm done. I can't do this anymore." You breath out.

"Baby, let's try again hmm?" Jimin plea with his hand stroking your hair patiently.

"I can't."

"It's not that hard, love. Just move your hand up and down and put your heart on it." He says.

"Exactly. I don't think I have a heart on this." You look up to him and pout.

Jimin rolls his eyes before pecking your pouty lips, "Just paint anything that cross in your mind. Even if it's just lines or dots, those are still an art Y/N." He explains, standing beside you with his hand keep stroking your hair lovingly.

You whine and scruch your nose, looking at your blank canvas with a frown. Jimin chuckles as he kisses your head before sitting on his stool beside you and continue to paint on his canvas.

You are now at his cafe, on the second floor where the loft to paint and draw. Jimin insisted to have a painting date together since a week ago but you were always avoiding it. Not because you don't like the idea of it or you don't like arts. You do love arts. But you love it more when you only admiring it than making it. You just really suck at drawing and painting.

"Why can't we just have a museum date or something? Anything that I don't have to make from the scratch." You lift the brush and twisting it in your hand, still pouting before glancing at Jimin's now half way done awesome painting.

"Y/N, I'll kiss you if you're not stop complaining." Jimin glances at you with raise eyebrow and challenging stare.

You put down the brush and smirk, "I won't keep my mouth shut then."

Jimin stares at you as he pushes his tongue inside his cheek, slightly tilting his head. You stare back at him still with a smirk tugging on your lips. Suddenly, he put his brush down on the shelf and stands up  before pick up his phone from his pocket, dialing a number to call someone.

"Hello Dohyun, put a reserved sign in front of the stairs and make sure no one come up to the second floor." Jimin speaks with his gaze still locked with you, "Got it? Good, do it now." He hang up the call and put his phone on the stool before walking to your direction.

You can hear a ruffling sounds downstairs, probably his staff doing what Jimin ordered him a minute ago. You gulp and suddenly growing nervous when you see a small smirk forms on the corner of his lips.  Jimin stands in front of you and bend down to your level to keep staring right inyo your wandering gaze.

He tugs your hair behind your ear and leans down close to your face, "If you really like to keep your mouth open, I'll give you a reason for it baby." He whispers shamelessly with deep husky voice.

Hot breath fanning on your lips while you just staring back at him with heavy breathing, couldn't help but to get turn on of what he said.

"You really like to be a bad girl, aren't you?" He murmures, his hand sneaks inside your floral baby blue dress and stroking your thigh back and forth with a light pressure.

"Jimin, there's customers downstairs." You let out a shaky breath when his lips start to leave wet kisses on your neck, hands stroking your thigh higher.

"Then let them hear you." He lightly nibble on your weak spot, making you bite your bottom lip to suppress any moan out. "Now, be a good girl spread those legs for me." He says and you obey him.