24

•*•*•*
Mine - Bazzi
•*•*•*

You wake up with a groan when you feel something heavy on your back. You're sleeping on your stomach, facing the mattress. Slightly lifting your head up, you peek with one eye at what or who's laying comfortably on your back.

Jimin is sleeping peacefuly with his cheek presses against your back, making his plump lips parted a little while he huffs a soft and deep breathing. His hand wraps around your waist and his palm rest on your hips.

You let out another groan when you feel your head throbbing while trying to slip out from his grasp but failed because it cause him to tighten his hold onto you more. You wriggle under him, trying to change your position but stop when you realize both of you are naked under the cover.

"Shit." Your eyes widen, heart tomping in your chest.

Jimin shifts on his sleep and grunts, bringing his hand to rub your back up and down as he hums and kisses your back before he chuckles on his half sleep state.

"Pa-park Jimin, wh-what happened last night?" You stutter and feel him smiling on your back.

"You don't remember?" He says with his raspy morning voice and chuckle again, continue rubbing your back in slow pace.

"Did we had s-sex?" You ask groggily.

Jimin stops his hand for a second before moving it again, "Sadly, no." He answers almost in whisper.

"Then why are we naked?"

He shifts his body and change position to sleep on his side with his hand supporting his head, facing you. "After our 'hot' session last night, suddenly you felt nausea so you ran into the bathroom but got stumbled and fell. And when I helped you to stand up you couldn't held it anymore and threw up all over me and yourself. Thank god you weren't vomit on the bed."

"Then after I helped you cleaned up and about to get you some fresh clothes, you already climbed on the bed and slipped under the cover, naked. And you told me to stripped all of my clothes too and sleep with you here." He continues with a wider grin, almost looks like so pleased with your decision.

You let out a frustrated whine plus a groan before burrying your face on the pillow, feeling embarassed. "It's okay, we were just sleeping afterward. I didn't do anything to you, not when you weren't in your good state of mind." He speakes, his voice tender as he stroke your head sweetly.

"I'm sorry." You mumble between the pillow.

"It's alright, love. It's not the first time I have to take care of you on your drunken state." He chuckles and kisses your head, "Now, why don't we go wash up and then go downstairs? I'll make you something to ease your hangover, hmm?"

You turn your head to look at him and smile, "Thank you, that sounds wonderful."

"Okay. I'll go take a quick shower first." Jimin leans down and peck your lips before he climbs out of the bed.

You gulp, staring at his bare back when he walks to the bathroom. He caught you off guard when he turns his head toward your direction and winks at you with a smirk on his lips before slipping in the bathroom and close the door.