12

* • * • *
There For You - Martin Garrix, Troye Sivan
* • * • *

You can't stop yourself from laughing out loud when you see Jimin's expression after watching Gone Girl. His eyes are as big as tennis ball and his mouth wide open like a fish gasping for air. All he could do just blink in shocked, not be able to say a word.

"Jey, are you okay? You want a drink?" You ask him while laughing. Jimin just nod his head and you stand up, heading to the fridge to get one of you a coke.

"Gosh my stomach hurts from laughing." You breathe while holding your stomach.

Jimin chugs on his coke like there's no tommorow, "I'm so speechless." He gulps.

"Yeah, I can see that. Here you can have mine." He opens it without any hesitation and chugs a half of it, "Jimin, slow down or you'll get choke." You're back laughing at his state.

"You really enjoy to see me suffering, aren't you?"

"What no, of course not." You try to suppress your giggle but failed.

Jimin rolls his eyes and sighs, "I wish I would never met a girl like Amy."

"I wish I never met a guy like Nick, ever again. It's a good thing that I didn't ended up being a pshycopath just for a revenge." You murmur to yourself but Jimin catch it.

"I'm sorry for my cousin behaviour." He glances at you with a wishper, "Jungkook told me what happened and I can't believe Yoongi will be stood up so low like that."

"What he did was so wrong. He should've treat you better." He continue, "He really doesn't deserve you." He leans closer to tug your hair behind your ear.

You just stare back at him until you realize you could feel his hot breath fanning on your face because of how close your faces right now.

"You deserve so much better." He says while bring his hand on your chin and slightly caress the outline bottom of yout lower lip with his thumb.

Your breathe got hitched in your throat when Jimin leaning forward and you can feel your nose touches his. But before you could react, the front door barges open and with your reflex you push Jimin away from you until he fall from the couch.

Shit you almost kissed him. Why you didn't do anything? You mentally thanked to whoever barged in your house.

"Y/N! You're in a big trouble baby gir—, Oh wait why  is Jimin laying on the floor?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows as he sees Jimin groaning on the floor.

"I'm okay and I'm not embarrassed." Jimin grunts as he tries to stand up.

Taehyung squints his eyes on you and you just send him a nervous smile while on the inside you're trying to calm your raging heart.

Shit shit shit! Just keep smiling Y/N don't let them see, don't let them know.

"Are you sick? Your face is so red." Taehyung asks, stepping closer toward you and touch your forehead with his palm to check if you have a fever before he glances at Jimin with a questioning look.

Fuck. Busted.

You blush even more and slap his hand away, "W-what are you doing in here Tae?"

Taehyung adverts his gaze back at you, "Oh yeah back to the topic." He straighten his posture and put his hand on his hips before shouting, "What the fuck did you think last night?! Just because I'm not there doesn't mean you can start acting like a brat! Jimin told me everything so don't even try to lie to me young lady!"

You take back to mentally thanked him earlier.

You snap your head at Jimin, sending him the deadliest glare. "You traitor. Any last words?"

"I-I'm sorry! Taehyung wouldn't stop bugging me so I have no choice to tell him everything. Please spare my life." Jimin explains, trying to hide behind Jungkook who came here with Taehyung earlier.

"Apology not accepted!" You bark and lunge towards him but Taehyung catch you on time and sits you back down on the couch.

"Our business is not done here sweet heart!" He remarks.

The next thirty minutes are full with Taehyung scolding you like you're some troubled teenagers who do drugs and got knocked up by her boyfriend. Jimin and Jungkook just being a mute audience. What a nice friends you have here. It's okay, no need to give you some back ups.

"You're grounded!" Taehyung crosses his hands in front of his chest while you roll your eyes as a respond.

Jeez, he's way worst than your parents.

"Anything else, daddy?" You send him the sweetest smile. Taehyung scoffs and you could hear Jimin and Jungkook cough nervously in the background.

After long minutes you and Taehyung just stare at each other with a challenging look. "Alright guys enough. Taehyung, I think you've scolded Y/N just enough." Jungkook interfere, clearing his throat in the process.

"Wow, I'm surprised you can talk. I thought you were mute." You coo at him and Jungkook sigh.

"Okay let's just stop this and make up, so everybody can be happy again!" He claps his hands and smiling wide.

This guy is cute but he's an idiot.

"I'm not gonna apologize for anything cause I regret nothing." You say nonchalantly as you put your hands in front of your chest.

Taehyung scoffs again, "Unbelievable. You know she'll do anything to get her revenge on you Y/N!"

"She can try. I don't care."

Taehyung rubs his temple and sigh in frustration, "Don't you remember what she did to you the last time? You almost get hurt!"

"Wait, what happened the last time?" Jimin asks, looking back and forth on you and Taehyung.

"Nothing." You reply to him then look back at Taehyung, "And I wasn't, so stop worried about me."

"Why are you so stubborn? What if she manages to really hurt you next time?" Taehyung sighs in defeat.

"She won't. I'm not the old me Tae, I'm not that innocent girl anymore. Besides, I know you'll be there to save me like usual if she tries to hurt me." You smile at him as you caress his hands.

Taehyung pulls you into his embrace, "Of course. I'll kick her pussy if she ever tries to lay a hand on you again." You laugh on his chest and he begin to laugh with you. After a few seconds you two release from the hug but still giggling to each other.

"Finally! Everybody's made up and happy! Now let's order something, I'm starving." Jungkook beams and flashes his cute bunny smile.

You giggle at his cuteness, "How can you be so cute like a bunny? I could kiss you right now."

"Fuck no!" Jimin and Taehyung yell in union while Jungkook and you burst into a laughter together.