27

•*•*•*
Home - BTS
•*•*•*

Your parents were insisted to have you and Jimin staying for the night. They say that they're still miss you and want to get to know Jimin more, so you have no choice but to agree with it. Besides, you miss them and your own bedroom too. After you called it for tonight, you and Jimin are going upstairs to your bedroom and take a shower in return before going to bed.

You're scrolling through your phone when Jimin comes out from the bathroom, only wearing a towel hanging low around his hips and showing off his define v line. His damped hair dropping a small water onto his shoulders before its tracing down onto his chest and spine, making his nevermind tattoo on his right ribs glistening. He looks the hottest when he fresh came out of the shower like this.

Even though you already witnessed this sight everyday, you still can't help but to drooling over this view with bitting your bottom lip. A smirk tugs on the corner of Jimin's lip when he sees you checking him out. He walks up to the bed and then bends down, leaning close to your face.

Without any warning he smashes his lips over yours and kisses you deep as he half hovers above you, making you slightly shocked but kiss him back eitherway. You pull him closer by his head and whimper when he shoves his tongue inside your mouth. You're continue making out for a few more minutes before Jimin brakes your heated kiss and gets up from the bed, leaving you hanging with an amuse smirk.

You gasp with mouth agape seeing him chuckling, grabbing his shirt and putting it on. You prop your body with your elbow with a raise eyebrows, "Did you just tease me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He smiles sheepishly.

"Are you kidding me?" You scoff with disbelief.

"Baby I think you're tired, you need to rest." He says, walking back to the bed and peck your forehead before getting his pants on the edge of the bed.

You push your tongue inside your cheek with squinting eyes. You can't believe that he'll be such a big tease like this. He often did this to you just to annoyed you but now you're done with it. After he ate you out in his cafe today while a lot of customers and staffs roaming around downstairs, and now he teased you again? No the fuck not. Two can play on a game.

Before Jimin can put his pants on, you snatch it from his hand and grab his arm to make him fall on the bed. Jimin gasps when you remove his towel from his hips before you crawl on top of him, straddling him.

"Tsk tsk tsk.. Look who's being a bad boy now." You mutter, propping your body with one hand beside his head while the other hand caressing his face. "What punishment should I give for a tease like you hmm?"

Jimin gulps while staring at you but then he shakily gasps with a light moan when you push down your hips hard, pressing your crotch on his buldge. "Answer me when I'm talking to you." You say sternly, grabbing his face to look at you.

"Fuck, you're so hot." Jimin's breathing is getting heavier.

"Not the right answer but I take the compliment." You smirk, leaning down close to his ear before licking and nibbling his ear lobe.

Jimin put his hands on your shoulder with shaky breathing, "Y/N, your parents are donwstairs."

You only hum as a respond as you're now busy sucking on his neck and his adams apple, "Then let them hear you. Or you can try to muffle your moans, but I bet you'll fail." You use the same remark he said to you earlier before trailing down to suck on his collar bone.