05

* • * • *
wherever u r - UMI ft V
* • * • *

Coming out from the meeting room you let out the heaviest sigh. You're so tired but also grateful for these past three months because of your hectic work. So many meetings and projects helping you to keep your mind busy. Better words, to keep distracting you from your traumatized past relationship.

Entering the kitchen lounge, you decide to take ten minutes break before going back into your office. You take out your mug from inside the cabinet and step toward the heater pot to make yourself a honey jasmin tea. After making the tea, you sit at one of the stool there before start massaging your temple.

Looking at the time you let out a relieve sigh. Thank god it's Friday. Your company has a half day working hours at Friday so that's mean only two hours left until you can go home.

You work at modeling management company. Hobi works here too. He was the one who helped you to get into this company. He had worked here for several months before you and when this company opened a new space, he recommended you to apply for the job. And here you are, working as a co-worker with your best friend.

While you're working at the same company with Hobi, Jin has to continue his family business. But lately he's been considering to have his own business. His love on foods make him wants to open a restaurant. Well as long as you get free delicious food every weekend, you'll always up for it.

And last but not least, Taehyung works as an artist. He loves all about arts. He can play instruments, drawing, painting, photography, you named it. He has his own studio ever since he was still in college. Now he become more famous and successful because of his wonderful works. You can't be more proud of him.

Speaking of the devil, your phone lits up and Taehyung's name appeares on your phone screen. Tapping on the button, you read his message.

Tiger🐯 :
Good afternoon! I'm here to inform
that Mr. T is indeed needs Mrs. Incredible's
time so that they can catch up their
best friend quality time.

Rolling your eyes on the nickname he gave you since you were a child before responding back to him.

You :
And what could possibly Mr. Tiger
have in mind for that?

Tiger🐯 :
Mr. Tiger would love to pick up
Mrs. Incredible at 3 p.m. Please pass
this message to her so that she can
clear her schedule for him.

You :
If I may know, where would Mr. Tiger
wants to take The Lady?

Tiger🐯 :
To the mall, to buy Papa Bird's birthday gift.

You knit your eyebrows before the realization hit you.

You :
Oh fuck, I forgot about that!
Jin birthday is coming.
When is it?"

Tiger🐯 :
In three days🤦🏻‍♂️
I had a feeling that you forget about this.
You should be thankful because
I texted you or he will throw a tantrum
because you forget his birthday.

You :
I know I know, I'm sorry!
Work has been so hectic lately.
Thank you T, you're my angel.
Always be there to save me🥹

Tiger🐯 :
Anytime Y/N. 😚
Alright don't forget 3 p.m
sharp and don't be late.
See you later babe, love you💕

You :
Alright see you later, love you too💕

Finishing up the rest of your tea, you walk to the sink to wash your mug before putting it back inside the cabinet. Stepping out from the kitchen lounge, you're storming toward your office to go back to work and can't wait for the work hour to be over.

•••

The second you arrived at home, you waste no time to start getting ready. Throwing yourself into the bathroom, you take a quick full shower then pick an outfit in your closet. You choose to wear an oversize baby pink crop top sweater with white high waisted jeans and a pair of white Nike air shoes.

Sitting in front of your vanity, you apply natural make up with rosy colored tint lipstick to complete the look. After drying your hair, you straighten it to make it look more neat and sleek. Putting some necklaces and rings, spraying your perfume before grabbing your phone and purse to go downstairs.

You're skipping on the last step of the staircase when you hear the bell rings. Heading to the front door, you open it and see Taehyung with his boxy smiles while lifting a paper bag on his left hand. He gives you the warmest hug and you let him inside your house after that.

"Hello aunty Queens! Here I brought you gifts from my parents. They said to say their hello to you and uncle Queens." Taehyung beams with a wider boxy smile while giving your mom his warm hug.

"Oh my god you don't have to! Thank you my sweet boy. Tell your parents I say thank you and hello for them." She chimes, putting the gifts aside. Your mom looking toward you and Taehyung with a raise eyebrow, "Are you two going out?"

"Yes, we're going to the mall to buy a birthday gift for Jin. Thanks to me for reminding this Mrs. Incredible over here. If it's not because of me, she would be in a big trouble." Taehyung says, pointing his finger at you.

Shaking her head, you can see your mom ready to scold. "Oh please Taehyung dear, can you guide her? She'll lost without you! I barely recognize her lately. Either she's occupied by work or lock herself inside her room."

Taehyung shoots you a knowing look, making you  rolling your eyes while slinging your purse onto your shoulder. "I'll be alright mom, you're over dramatic. Let's go Tae." Grabbing your coat before walking toward the front door.

"Of course, I will always look up to her. See you later aunty Queens. We're going now." Taehyung nods as he gives your mom one last hug before stepping out of the house with you, walking toward his car along with you.