06

* • * • *
Winter Bear - V
* • * • *

You and Taehyung are basically grew up together. You both first met when you were 8 years old, when his family moved into the next door of your house.

You still remember when your parents invited his family to have a welcome dinner at your house that time. Taehyung was wearing a green overall and white shirt underneath. He has this weird friendly aura but still manage to look like a sweet boy. Although, he was the most handsome kid in the neighborhood.

After dinner, your parents decided to hang out in the backyard. The eldest were having a good drinking time so that left you and Taehyung alone. He was couldn't stop staring at you.

"Incredible." He pointed at you.

"Huh?" Scrunching your nose as you looked at him with confusion.

"You look like Violet from The Incredible." He said innocently.

"Really? Why?" You still confused with his accusation.

"Because you wear a headband and you have big round eyes, just like her." He exclaimed, showing his cute little boxy smile.

And since that, he kept calling you Incredible and you just let him be. While you giving him the 'Tiger' nickname, it was when he said that he will protect you forever like a tiger when a stupid boy caused you your first heart break and also because that's his favorite animal.

Taehyung always got in the same school with you, since elementary school to high school. Your dad will always drove you both to school every morning, and Taehyung's mom will picked you up after school.

Before The Kim's moved into your next door, your grandpa was the one who's always picked you up because your both parents are working, so you will spent the day at your grandparents house until your dad came from work to brought you home.

After found out that issue, being a wonderful neighbor she is, Mrs. Kim willing to took care of you when your parents were still at work. Your mom were politely denied her offer but she insisted that she's okay with it, so your mom had no option except to gave in. That was mean, you will spent the whole day at The Kim's house until almost dinner time.

Twelve hours per day from Monday to Friday and not forget to mention if your family decided to spend the weekend together with The Kims. With the amount of time you and Taehyung spent together, it would be impossible if you both didn't bonded to each other. Especially with the fact that you both were the only child, so you two ended up became each other siblings out of blood relations.

Even though you and Taehyung are now grown ups, but your family still often spend the weekend together just like an old times.

•••

Currently wandering around the mall, you head toward the store that you wanted to go with Taehyung beside you. Walking inside the store, you scan on the racks and looking for particular stuff you want to buy.

"Pattern or plain?" You lift two different apron in front of you, "Or should I buy the cooking set over there. It says 30% discount." You nod your head to its direction.

Leaning his body against the racks, Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Why can't you just buy him a dress shirt or coat like I did? It would be much more easier."

"You know I don't give an ordinary gift, right?" You ignore him, still puzzled with your gift options.

"Yeah, you never did." He sighs, "Just buy them all and get out of here, I'm starving." He says while picking up two aprons along with the cooking set before placing it on the counter.

"Hey stop it! This is my gifts so I'm paying for it." You try to slap his hand when you see him giving his card to pay, but too late when the cashier already take it and swipe his card.

You pout at him but Taehyung just simply pinch your cheeks and grins, "Too slow. You can buy me food after this. Stop pouting, it's not a big deal ."

"Fine."

"Do you want me to wrap it up as well?" The cashier asks as she bating her eyelashes on Taehyung.

"Yes please." He smiles while you roll your eyes.

After the cashier done wrapping up your gifts, she handed it to Taehyung as you say thank you to her before walking out from the store, heading to the parking lot.

"So obvious that she's not trying to flirt with you earlier." You tease him the second you're out of the store.

Taehyung smirks as he put his free hand on your shoulder, "Aaww is Mrs. Incredible jealous?"

"As if." You scoff at him but smile afterwards, "Where do you want to eat?"

"I discovered a new cafe, it's called 'Illecebra Arcanus'. The meaning is mysterious desire." He explains while unlocking his car.

"Sounds cool. How did you found it?" You ask, hopping in the passenger seat.

"It's Jimin's cafe. Do you remember him?"

"Jimin? As in The Park Jimin?" You emphasize the name and he nods as he starts to drives, "How can I forget when he's Yoongi's cousin. But I never knew you're friends with him."

Taehyung shakes his head, "I don't. I know him because he's Jungkook's friend. Jungkook brought me there after we were back from Namjoon's exhibitions."

"Jungkook? Your photographer friends?" Taehyung answers with a yes and you cross your hand in front of your chest, "So, Jimin own a cafe now?"

"Humm, and it's not like the other normal cafe. I'm sure you'll love it."

"Really? What's so special about it?"

"You'll see when we get there." He chuckles but still focusing on driving and you just shrug it off.

BTW This is what Taehyung saw when he said Y/N looks like Violet Parr😂