11

* • * • *
Company - Justin Bieber
* • * • *

One hand holding a tv remote while your thumb is busy clicking on the button, trying to find a good movie to watch. You can feel the side next to you sinks as Jimin finally plops himself on the couch.

"So, what do you want to watch?"

"Whatever, I'm fine with anything." He shrugs, getting himself more comfortable on the couch.

You squint your eyes at him, "Yahh! This is your idea to watch a movie together. Now choose one." You pass him the tv remote.

"That's what I meant. I already gave the idea, now you're the one who choose the movie." He passes you back the remote.

You and Jimin are bickering for a little more minutes about what movie you two should watch first. It's almost at noon and it's a bright day so you want to watch something like a romance-com, but Jimin wants something that includes a little thriller or actions.

New things you learn about Jimin is that he likes superheroes movies. You like it too but you purposely tease him about it being a teenager movie and he whines cutely saying it is a no because it's all rated movie to watch.

"Alright. What about an old movies?"

He grins from ear to ear, "The Notebook!"

"Finally! That's something I want to hear." You pat on his shoulder.

"It's my favorite. I've watched it for seven times and I'm sure it still counting." Jimin confess like a proud boy, "How about you?"

"Oh, I'm sure you don't want me to start in this."

"Well, try me." He challenges and you smirk a little.

So you tell him all the old movies you love to watch from time to time. Most of it, Jimin doesn't know about it or hasn't watch it. The only old movie he watched from your list is Mean Girls. Of course, who doesn't fell in love where the Rachel McAdams was in it?

"This is a disaster." You heave the biggest sigh and cross your hands in front of your chest, "And just like that you claimed yourself as a movie guy. It makes me curious how you ask a girl on a date."

"I've never." He mumbles but loud enough for you hear.

"What?! You never go on a date?"

He shakes his head as he looks at you, "No. It's that a bad thing?"

"No, no it's not! Of course it's not a bad thing." You shake your head but couldn't help to ask, "But, have you ever like someone?"

"Yeah, I did like someone. I even fell in love with her." He mutters, "I'm still in love with her."

"What happened?"

Jimin tells you his one-sided love. He says he fell in love with this girl from college at the first sight. You're not a believer about a first sight love thing but the way Jimin tells you his story it sounds so dreamy, if only it's become a good reality.

He says that the girl fell in love with another guy and was in the relationship with the guy but now not anymore. You ask more out of curiousity if Jimin still meet up or at least have a good relationship with the girl and he says yes. Suddenly having the urge to be a matchmaker, you try to persuade him to take this shots but Jimin is uncertain about it.

"Park Jimin, do you think she worth the wait or not?" You ask him, still trying to bribe him to confess his feeling.

"She's the only one I've ever love." He defines, eyes staring deep into yours in seriousness.

"Good. I think you should go for it then. There's nothing to lose to try it out." You smile encouragingly.

Jimin slightly nods his head and smiles, "Okay. If you say so."

You hi-five him and squeal,  "That's right Park Jimin. Be confident! I'm sure she'll likes you back." Jimin laughs and nods in agreement before he stops and cleares his throat.

"Uum, what are you dreaming about earlier? You seemed so terrified. You were screaming so loud even from here and made me jumped from my sleep."

"W-wait, you slept here? On the couch?" You frown and Jimin just nod, "Why don't you sleep at the guest bedroom? It must've been so uncomfortable here."

You sigh, sending him an apologetic smile."It's nothing and don't you try to change the subject. Today it's not about me, it's about you. You need a movie lesson and thank god I'm here to teach you about it."

Jimin chuckles, "Okay sorry. I know that was random. So, what movie you decide for us to watch now?"

"Gone Girl. I can't stand the fact that you never watch that movie. This misery should be ended now." You deadpan with a playfull glare.

Jimin rolls his eyes but chuckles afterwards. You click the play button before sharing the popcorn bowl that Jimin manages to brought earlier. You both settling yourself more comfortable on the couch as the movie begins. You hate to admit but you feel like you're starting to get use and like his company.