19

•*•*•*
Hostage - Billie Eilish
•*•*•*

You and Jimin just talk and cuddle until everybody comes back from the club. It's already past midnight when they've arrived at the villa. Some of them are super drunk and some of them stays sober because they had to drive.

Unfortunately, Nari is one of those who are wasted. You don't want to sleep on the same bed with her and deal with her shit, so after you changed into your pajamas you decide to crash on the couch. Even if it's gonna be a little bit uncomfortable to sleep in, you'll hang on because just one more day left and you're all gonna go back home the day after tomorrow.

As you're turning around on the couch trying to find comfortable position, you feel something poking your right leg and that cause you to jump.

"Woah, it's just me love." Jimin laughs, crouching down to hold on his stomach.

"Yahh! I thought that was a lizard or something." You throw a pillow at him but he catches it.

Jimin tries to supress his giggles, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Why are you sleeping in here?"

"And what? Sleep in a room reek of alcohol with a wasted bitch? Not gonna happen." You huff with a pout, pulling the blanket onto your chest.

Jimin smiles and lend you his hand, "C'mon get up."

"Nope. I'm not going back to my room."

"We're not going back to your room. C'mon love." He takes your hand and tugs you out to the kitchen area before stopping under the stairs.

You stand there dumbfounded, "Are you hungry? Why are we in the kitchen?"

Jimin just smiles and opens one of the cabinet there, at least that what you thought. Turns out it's a secret door where it leads to a hidden room. The room is small, there's just one single bed with white sheets and matching cover, a mini table beside it with antique bed lamp above it. It's cozy and warm in here.

"Wow, Park Jimin. Wow." Your eyes wide as you're speechless.

"Here is more comfortable than the couch. You can sleep here." Jimin chuckles watching you walking to the bed before bouncing on it.

"Is there any other hidden room in this house?"

"No, this is the only hidden room in here." He smiles and sits on the bed next to you, "Now sleep, it's almost morning." He says and you lay on the bed while Jimin tucks you in.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" You look at him.

Jimin stops and stares at you with wide eyes. You gasp after realizing what you just said earlier, "No no no, not like that! I mean just sleep, like sleeping in regular as we close our eyes an.. and.. sleep." You explain but your voice getting smaller on the last sentence.

Suddenly Jimin put his hand on your cheek and slightly caress it, "Do you want me to sleep here with you, love?"

"Yes." You blurt out, "B-but only because I'm claustrophobic and, and I'm scared if there's a spider around here."