ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ...

Kono laughed so hard that he began to cough.

"これはすごいですね、すごい気分です! こんなに気持ちいいのは葉神戦争以来だ!" Kono giggled his whole mangled body shuddering. 

(Tran: This is amazing, I feel amazing! I haven't felt this great since the War of Hagami!)

Vox gritted his teeth, as he brought himself to his knees. Kono tilted his head to the side and grinned even more.

"まだ戦おうとしているのですか、ヴォクシー? たとえ負けたとしても、どれだけ必死ですか?" Kono asked Vox, as Vox stabbed his katana in the ground. He grimaced as he brought himself up.

(Tran: Still trying to fight, Voxy? Even if you lose, how desperate are you?)

Vox seethed with anger as he brought his head up to face up. His topaz eyes staring at Kono his pupils thin and full of rage. Kono smiled even more, as Vox lifted his katana. 

"可愛すぎるよ、ヴォクシー。 まだ私を殺せるかのように振る舞おうとする、あなたは哀れです!" Kono yelled, shooting out his tentacles.

(Tran: You're too cute, Voxy. Still trying to act like you can kill me, you're pathetic!)

Vox scoffed swept his katana back and as the tentacles reached for him, he slashed his katana. Kono yelled out in pain, blue blood coated Voxs face and body. It got in his eyes and stung, Vox yelped in pain and pressed his palm to his eyes. 

Kono laughed and tried to reach him again, but with his eyes closed he was able to slit the tentacles off. Kono screamed again, and Vox laughed slightly.

"河野さん、忘れてますね。 師匠と一緒に目隠しをして特訓したところ、目隠しをしたまま仕留めることができました!" Vox reminded Kono, as his eyes were closed. 

(Tran: You forget, Kono-san. I trained blindfolded with my master, and I was able to kill him blindfolded!)

Kono scoffed and almost a hundred tentacles came for Vox. Vox smirked and gripped his katana hilt. 

"私は挑戦が大好きです。 だから、この戦いを退屈にしないでください、河野。" Vox whispered as he slit off tentacles coming toward him.

(Tran: I love a challenge. So please don't make this fight boring, Kono.)

Kono hissed and tried his best to slow Vox down, but Vox seemed to be ready for anything to be thrown his way. Then, Vox ran at Kono dodging the tentacles being thrown at him. 

"不可能な! どのように? あなた、あなた、雌犬!" Kono scrambled trying to get away from Vox.

(Tran: Impossible! How? You-You, bitch!)

Vox smirked slightly, then raised his katana and jabbed it into one of Kono's tentacles. He screamed and tried to get Vox off but then he saw that Vox wasn't even on his tentacle. He was confused but then he felt himself being hoisted. He looked down and saw Vox lifting him, then he yelled and threw Kono about a mile screaming.

Kono screamed and hit a large hillside. Vox seethed with anger, and growled. Magic boomed throughout his entire body making him grin slightly. 

Kono groaned getting himself up and was about to run to Vox, but a purple blast cased Kono to the side. He screamed and growled in anger. Shu was to the right of him, bleeding slightly. His forearm bleeding and his forehead trickle with blood. 

"河野さん、ちょっと経ちましたね。" Shu smirked, and Kono face filled with dread then a grenade appeared next to him and exploded with yellow, red and, orange light.