ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴛᴇ

I woke again with the book clasped into my hands. I raised my head glancing over to my side, seeing Mysta still asleep. I checked my watch once again.

7:30

It was dawn. I glanced outside and saw the piercing light of a new day. I stretched and rubbed my eyes. I don't even remember when I did go to sleep once again, after reading more of the doomsday poems. 

Well that's what I like to call them.

I looked down the aisle and Luca was wide awake using one of those hand grips thingy's. I find them rather useless, but I can't 'yuck' someone's 'yum'.

''Morning Luca,'' I yawned cracking my neck. Luca glanced at me with a warming smile. I needed a smile after what I experienced last night. I looked at the book where I apparently left off.

Vox Akuma...that name made me want to gag.

I don't know why!

I mean what I remember from last night, he was a well respected 'Voice Demon' and he fought for his little clan. But he lost the battle being overran and being the only one fighting. 

It must've been tough to maintain all of his little clan...alone.

With no one only people who needed him for his shelter, and his power.

Must've been lonely.

But this wasn't a warning for death poem, it was a letter to someone for a distant clan, from Vox Akuma.

親愛なる親族:

久しぶりに顔を合わせました。 親族がいなくて寂しいです。あなたが元気で健康であることを願っています。 私は大切な親族に元気で、ただただ幸せでした。

しかし、何かが欠けています。それはあなただと思います。

煩わしくなく、いつもそこにいて、あなたを訓練するように私を悩ませているわけではありません.

私はそれが恋しいです。

私が完全に正直であるなら。

あなたがいないと、ほとんど空虚に感じますが、問題ありません。

あなたは安全で元気で、もはや危害を加えることはありません。

とても感謝しています。

私があなたにお願いすることはすべて、キンドレッド、私の素敵な小さなヘルパーです。

私が死ぬときは、絶対に泣かないことです。

そして、私と一緒に死ぬことさえ考えないでください。

あなたの人生を生きて、世界の美しさを見てください。

あなたのばかげた笑顔を失うことはありません。

さようなら、そして永遠に、私の甘いキンドレッド。

あなたの主とあなたのマスターから

ヴォックス・アクマ。

English version explained everything...

Dearest Kindred: 

It's been a long while since we've seen each other face to face. I miss you my Kindred, I hope you are well and healthy. I have been fine, my precious Kindred, I have been nothing but happy.