ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ

Vox raised his head to see the monstrosity in front of him. He was holding the limp body of what use to be Ike Eveland.

'' 何をしましたか?'' Vox's cold, icy, tone asked the creature in front of him. The creature laughed nervously and grinned a little.

(Tran: What did you do?)

''あなたは生きている、あなたは実際に生きている、私はそれがうまくいくとは思わなかった!'' The creature laughed a little. 

(Tran: You're alive, you're actually alive, I never thought it would work!)

Mysta's blood heated and his face became more furious. Vox was unamused and looked down toward the lifeless body in his arms.

The novelists' eyes were wide open, and from his mouth was blood. His chest wide open and exposing an empty chest cavity, along with an empty stomach. His throat being completely ruined from knife wounds.

Vox slowly ran his hand over the corpse's face and closed his wide eyes.

Vox raised his head again looking at the creature.

''あなたは彼を殺しましたか、それとも殺していませんか?'' Vox asked the creature. The creature giggled more excitedly.

(Tran: Did you kill him or not?)

''はい、主よ、私はこの無価値な一片の命を奪い、それをあなたに差し上げました、主よ。'' The creature said in a happy tone.

(Tran: Yes, Lord, I took this worthless piece of life and gave it to you, Lord.)

''その中で、彼は決して値しませんでした。'' Shu said boldly. Vox lifted his head to see Shu's disgusted face at the creature.

(Tran: In that he never deserved.)

''あなたは別の言葉を話します、私はあなたをこの小さなものよりも悪く殺します,'' The creature grabbed Ike's head. Vox jabbed the creature's hand away. Luca and Mysta flinched in surprise.

(Tran: You speak another language; I'll kill you worse than this little thing)

''わかりません、主よ、なぜあなたは,'' The creature got cut off by a purple beam. Shu was set free, and he projectile his magic to Vox.

(Tran: I don't understand, Lord, why do you-)

Within' a spilt moment, was a sword between Vox's face and the magic. The magic deflected back towards Shu.

It impacted Shu's stomach; he shouted out in pain.

Shu stumbled and hit his head to the floor and groveled to the floor.

''SHU!'' Mysta shouted, trying to yank open the door. Vox stood with the corpse in his arms and walked over to the creature.

The creature was dead, a hole was carved into its chest.

''哀れな,'' Vox said bluntly, as he walked away heading towards the stairs.

(Tran: Pathetic)

''NO, Shu get up, get us out of here!'' Mysta shouted at the injured sorcerer. Shu lifted his head, the room spinning then Kimo kicked him back down.

Mysta groaned and tried to pull the metal door off its hinges. Luca pushed past the girls and started to help. 

''助けて!'' Mysta shouted at the girls. A couple of girls came at his side and pulled along with them. Shu crawled little ways away from Kimo but got picked up by the hair by him.