ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

I took a sip of tea, and looked out of the circular window. It felt so surreal to be alive, after what happened to me. 

The screaming, the blood, the...

I gagged a little, then I held my mouth. I shook my head. 

That was in the past, it was the present. I took another sip of the tea and listened to the Weaver playing the koto. Vox was out doing something.

I placed the cup back on the tray, and stood up. I felt well enough to walk again, I walked over to where the Weaver was playing. 

She was in an pink kimono with her hair down, and some hair accessories.

'' 君は美しい演奏をするよ、ウィーバー。'' I said, cheerfully. The Weaver almost jumped out of her skin.

(Tran:  You play beautifully, Weaver.)

The Weaver calmed down and took in a deep breath.

'' 私は琴はあまり弾きませんが、琵琶はよく弾きます。'' She remarked taking in a deep breath. 

(Tran: I don't play the koto often but I do play the biwa oftenly.)

I sat down next to her, and watched the scenery. The Weaver hummed a small song while playing the koto.

''  奇妙に感じますか、アイク?'' The Weaver asked, continuing to hum her song. 

(Tran: Do you feel odd, Ike?)

I scratched the back of my neck and nodded slightly.

'' 確かに奇妙に感じますが、それよりも「すごい、私は実際に生きている、夢ではない」というような、一種の奇妙です。'' I explained, pushing up my glasses. 

( Tran: I do feel weird, but it's more of a 'wow I'm actually alive, it's not a dream', kind of weird.)

The Weaver giggled a little.

'' その気持ち分かります。'' The Weaver, slowly patted my shoulder. I smiled a little. 

( Tran: I understand that feeling.) 

Then, screaming but not in pain, but in a war cry came out of no where. And an explosion happened in the water to the right of us. I screamed and the Weaver held onto me. The Weaver looked across the water and saw bandit spirits.

'' クソ、奴らはヴォックスの魔力の匂いを嗅ぐことができる、アイクは中に入りなさい、今すぐ!'' The Weaver shouted to me, then another explosion.

( Tran: Shit, they can smell the mana of Vox, Ike go inside, now!)

I nodded and did what she said. I went inside, but another explosion caused me to falter. The Weaver groaned, then got attacked by bandit spirits. 

She was pinned down and two bandit spirits opened the shoji and tried charging at me. I panicked so I ran through the hut.

 The bandit's pushed stuff over and jumped over things to get to me. The Weaver groaned and yelled out.

''  池、呼びかけ、中島、河野、今すぐやれ!'' The Weaver told me, before the bandit placed a cloth in her mouth. 

( Tran: Ike, call out for, Nakashima Kono, do it now!)

I was about to say 'who was that' but I got tackled through the front door, and landed on my back. The bandit spirit was on top of me, trying to bite me with his jagged teeth. 

The pushed him off into the water, and got up and took in a breath before another bandit came running toward me. 

'' Ah, ah, Nakashima Kono, help!'' I squeezed my eyes shut, and covered my face. Then, I heard the bandit's voice becoming strangled. I opened my left eye seeing, a blue tentacle firmly wrapped around the bandit's neck.