ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇʟʟᴀʀ

Shu hands were out in front of the entrance of the shrine, and his body looked strained. His veins in his muscle were slightly popping out of his skin, and some sweat was trickling down him. 

Shu was trying to break the magic barrier that was standing between, him and saving Ike. Shu felt the magic, it was dark, but in the mist a fire burned inside. Shu's eyes were firmly shut, and he was whispering something.

A spirit that was full of trauma, lingered in this shrine.

A fire, a sword, a battle, a fire, a sword, a battle, those words just kept repeating.

Shu felt the presence become more angry, by the time Shu kept trying to break the barrier. He tried to keep still but the energy started to break his necromancy. 

''Shoot,'' Shu strained underneath his breath. The energy repealed him once again, forcing him to faultier, and fall back. Shu was one the floor and pressed his head against the earth. His hands burned from being blown back.

Mysta and Luca saw Shu get blown back, and Mysta ran to him.

''Shu!'' Mysta shouted running across the bridge, to Shu. Luca followed close behind, and made his way over. Shu tried to stand again, but fell down again. Mysta ran to his side, and grabbed Shu.

''Shu, you alright?'' Luca asked running over to them both. Mysta saw the bag of Quildren, stood up, and walked over to it. Mysta picked up the bag, and pulled it open. A few of them flew up and stuck to Mysta's face. 

He dropped the bag in a fright, and was startled for a moment. 

The Quildren were screeching and crying to Mysta. Mysta pulled some away from his face and sort of afraid. 

If the Quildren were panicking, then something really is wrong. 

Mysta felt a slight churn in his stomach, of a dark feeling. Mysta waved some of the Quildren off and glanced over to Shu on the ground and Luca, helping him gather his senses.

Mysta gritted his teeth and stared up at the shrine heading.

'' 誰も入りません。''

(Tran: Men don't come in)

Mysta trotted over to the entrance of the damned shrine itself. Mysta closed his eyes, and relaxed his body, a smidge.

His hands twitched slightly, trying to drown out the forest noises. 

The area became silent, and around him became dark, and what was presented in front of him was Ike, unconscious.

Mysta walked forward slightly trying to maintain a connection, with Ike. 

''Ike,'' Mysta called out to Ike. Ike didn't move an inch. 

''Ike, where are you right now?'' Mysta asked him, even though he wasn't raising his head. Mysta stood above Ike, with a worried expression.

Ike's clothes were a tad bit tattered, and his head was bleeding pretty badly. Mysta looked around frantically trying to see if any more of the vision would appear.

Something did appear, it wasn't what he was expecting. It was a mangled skin walker looking thing.

It had female body parts, with long dark brunette hair. Her limbs were bent in ways in a horrifying way.

Scars, were lining her body, her nails were bloody, and looked like they've been trying to get out. It made a gurgling noise, and crawled her self over to Ike.