ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛꜰᴜʟ

I ran through the dark hallway, when I was a child. I always got told that what ever you feared and whatever regret you have lurks in darkness.

I took that seriously....and to my shamelessness.... I still do.

Ever since the incident with Mysta....regret still remains...

That incident was about seven or eight years ago. You probably want to know what happened, huh? I was working for the Sweden paper. I was a super big photographer along with getting stories for the paper. 

And Mysta signed up for a interview, and it went smoothly until, it got to me. I asked a few questions: everything was going fine.

I noticed something was troubling Mysta, he didn't look well. He seemed dazed and very sickly. He got up and walked out, I was getting frustrated because I didn't get all the questions out. He walked out to the stairwell inside the filming building. 

He leaned against the railing looking even more sickly than before. I asked him something, I don't even remember what I was saying. Because, all I could remember was him swaying and him falling back...

And the last thing I remember of that day was Mysta's face his eyes closed shut, blood coming from his head, and my scream filling the air...

I gasped awake. I was on the train, and holding my bags. Shit, I fell asleep on a public transport... I held my head and shook my head. Even though that was in the past, it still shadows over me till this day. 

Stockholm Airport, vänligen gå av om det här är ditt stopp. Och var snäll och ha en bra dag.

The intercom rang with a female's voice. I stood up and picked up my bags and made my way to the exit. I stepped out to the platform and walked little ways from the train. Then I heard my name getting called. I turned around and it was a girl who had a mask on. 

''Hallå,'' I started off. 

''Är du Ike Eveland?'' She asked holding something close to her chest.

''Ja, jag är Ike Eveland,'' I smiled sweetly. Her face blew up with blush even though it was covered by the mask, it was still obvious.

''Behöver du något, frun?'' I asked tilting my head slightly. She hesitated but she spilled.

''Jag har en av dina berömda böcker: A Choking Poet, och jag ville fråga om du kunde...'' She trembled and held the book closer. Oh, yeah the ''Chocking Poet,'' I remember that!

I smiled that novel was pretty good, drama, love, and betrayal it was a poet in a novel form.

She held out the novel toward me with a pen. 

'' Kan du snälla skriva på detta åt mig?'' She asked with an embarrassed look. I blinked and had some blush written on my face. She was trembling a little. I smiled and grabbed the book, and pen. She jumped and her face was completely red. Are hands were touching slightly I think that's why she was blushing.. I think!

''Jag signerar gärna boken för dig, fröken,'' I grinned at her with a simple look. She nodded and stood waiting for me. I signed my name on the back of the cover page.

ℑ𝔨𝔢 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡

I handed the pen and book back to her. She grabbed it and bowed.

''Tack så mycket, Ike Eveland!'' She thanked me and ran off. I waved to her as she left. I sighed and kept walking. I needed to be at the airport in about an hour and thirty minutes. I still had lots of time but I at least wanted to rest a tad bit more.

I walked past a ginger stray tabby. It went between my feet and purred. I smiled but I also made sure I wouldn't step on him. The cat stopped in front of me and laid on it's back exposing it's tummy. I blushed happily and crouched down and rubbed his tummy.