Chapter 50-Dreaming of Taking You

(I'm making this chapter short so we can finally head to the big showdown!! )

Elizabeth POV

Being away from the Bureau, I haven't kept up with the latest gossip. It was no surprise when I discovered Freddie Lounds was missing. What surprised me was that her body was found taped to a wheelchair and set ablaze. Her funeral was small, and I was there. For some reason, her death didn't affect me as much as Beverly's funeral did. Freddie and I weren't very close, and in all honesty, I hope she is dead and that this isn't a prank. I haven't heard a peep from Mason Verger, but I told Dad about how Andrew and I were invited to dinner at his house. So far, these past weeks have been a blur. At long last, I arrived back home. Mom is asleep, and Dad is still at work. Andrew and I have taken some time from the Bureau to relax and work on our papers. Andrew has been talking about how, with the money that Mason Verger gave us, we should look into living together. At the same time, I was surprised by Andrew's answer. Andrew and I have only known each other for seven months, but we still have much to learn from each other. It was 8:00 in the evening, and I already had dinner with Andrew. I went to take a shower and tried to relax. 

20 Mins Later

After drying my hair and changing into pajamas, I lay on my bed. I had taken my anti-anxiety pill, which I finally finished and began to drift off to sleep. My dream was becoming very clear. I couldn't stop myself from dreaming of him.

I'm walking into Hannibal's home, my breath shaking and my hands trembling. I could feel the gun on my side, and my knife was in my sheath, strapped to my leg. A door opens, and Hannibal comes out of the kitchen. He's brandishing a knife, and he's covered in blood. I get into a defensive position, and I lunge at him. Both of us screaming in anger and trying to kill each other. Hannibal knicks me, and I do the same. Hannibal stabs me in the arm and proceeds to drag the knife deeper into my skin. I stab Hannibal in his side and move my knife upwards into his chest. He pushes me away and grabs his wound. Hannibal glares and hisses at me. He then grabs my hair and pulls it close to him. 

"I told you. I'm not the one that you mess with. I told you that once you're mine, you're mine forever. Now, I have no choice."

Hannibal then bites my neck, and I'm screaming. I can feel his teeth sinking into my skin and him trying to slurp blood like a vampire. I then nudge my head and headbutt him as he's holding me from behind. Hannibal then punches me, and I fall back. He then climbs on top of me and tries to strangle me. I can see Hannibal smiling as he tries to squeeze the life out of me, and he says to me, 

"You belong to me now."

Hannibal then stabs me. I bleed out onto the floor and watched as Hannibal walked away, wiping the blood from his face.