Chapter 19-Date Night

Elizabeth POV

A few days have gone by, and I am feeling pretty darn proud of myself. Andy asked me out on a date! I decided to go and shop for a brand new dress. 

Beverly helped me pick the dress, which is surprising since she makes fun of me whenever I dress "girly

Beverly helped me pick the dress, which is surprising since she makes fun of me whenever I dress "girly." I decided to meet Andy at the restaurant, and I did notify Bev and Mom. Chilton kept poking fun at me, and I told him to go to hell if he kept talking. As I was driving to the restaurant, I felt a sense of relief and happiness. After a hellish couple of weeks that I have gone through, I was finally happy. Granted, I still have to deal with Hannibal, Jack, and Will is locked up for crimes I know he didn't commit. I have to put them out of my mind for tonight and be selfish for one night. I pull up to the restaurant, which is called Carmines. I park my car in the front, and I walk to the front of the restaurant. I see Andy wearing a black jacket, white shirt, black pants, and black shoes. He smiles at me, and as he is walking towards me, I see that he has his right hand behind his back.

"I thought I would get you something since this is our first date," Andy says to me. 

Andy produces a black box with a small bow on top. I go ahead and open the box, and I gasp softly. Inside the box was a necklace of a blue heart with two stars wrapped around the core. 

I look up at Andy, and he says, 

"I saw this, and I thought of you. I know you probably don't want to put it on since it might clash with your dress." 

"No, I will. Please help me put it on." I ask nicely. 

I turn around and lift my hair so Andy can clip the necklace together. I feel my face turning red. Oh God, am I blushing? Andy then extends his arm to me, and we walk into the restaurant together. I have the feeling that he and I will be seeing a lot of each other for a long time, and I am so excited about that. For once, everything was going well in my life. Unfortunately, my moment would not last long.