391-400

Chapter 391 

          The secret attack continued for several days, and the base returned to calm.

  There is nothing different except that from time to time, I will hear the new members cry and laugh and lament that this is how people live their lives, and then they will burst into tears and runny noses while eating and drinking.

  The big team still enters the space to farm in the container every day, and suddenly there are millions of people, which makes them panic.

  When he was tired from farming, Guo Zi still had to lead people to build a vehicle to use as a tool to go to Longfeng City. He could reach the year of the monkey and the month of the horse on two legs.

  With so many people, Guo Zi wanted to get a train.

  This is a big project, even if Lan Shiruo Space has a ready-made car, it is only a drop in the bucket.

  These forces also have cars of their own, but most of them are scrapped and need to be overhauled and rebuilt to accommodate more people.

  The remaining six forces have been silent. Lan Shiruo and the others are not in a hurry. They farm their own land and repair their cars every day.

  Everything else was left to Wang Xifa, his father and his son, and their brothers.

  Some of the kidnapped people in Li Tongshan's team couldn't stand it on the first day and shouted to surrender.

  But no one paid attention to them. Wang Zhe was originally very happy that someone surrendered, and there would be more in the future. He was one step closer to winning the mission. I thought this was the reason why Dad asked the people to be tied up. It was quite simple when I thought about it.

  Wang Xifa didn't expose his naive self-confidence, and just told him to leave it alone, ignore it, and don't do anything, otherwise everyone would finish playing together.

  Wang Zhe didn't dare to move anymore and just did nothing.

  That night, everything was quiet. There was only the wind and sand blowing, and the occasional footsteps of patrolmen, but nothing else.

  In the open space outside the base, people who had been tied up for several days were dying, but out of sight of the patrols and guards, some heads gathered together and muttered.

  Until early in the morning, they dispersed and moved secretly in different directions.

  In the darkness, someone untied them, someone guided them, and someone protected them.

  In the silent night, the sound of rapid breathing changed.

  Looking at the supplies that filled several very large tents, a group of people wanted to die in them.

  "Let's go, get rid of the people first, these are all ours."

  A group of people sneaked outside the container, their eyes full of fierce light.

  "Kill."

  "Boom" The dazzling searchlight illuminated the dark night, and even the sight blocked by the wind and sand was greatly broadened.

  Everyone was shocked. Where did the light come from before they took action?

  Before he could react, countless people came from all directions, surrounding the people who were sneaking forward in the dark.

  In the crowd, there was Wang Xifa's half-smiling face, and Wang Zhe's angry face.

  Wang Zhe now understood that whether these people were voluntarily kidnapped or surrendered voluntarily, they were all premeditated. They wanted to cooperate inside and outside to deal with their base and rob their supplies.