71-80

Chapter 71 Old Mother's Duplicity

  Okay, the friends unanimously agreed, "We will join, but I hope there will not be too many people, but the essence. Since you have found us, it means you trust us. It is our first time to cooperate. I also hope I can establish a good foundation of trust for you."

  Ding Yibing was very happy, "Don't worry, I won't just find anyone. There are a few of you, and Boss Gong, and I also found seven of them who we went out to collect together as a team. Anyone who has received supplies knows it."

  If Lan Shiruo doesn't understand others, he can tell that Gong Jingzhi, who has met twice, is obviously a delicate flower raised in a greenhouse. Are you sure he is not here to get a share?

  Lan Shiruo didn't plan to say anything about this matter. After all, it was Ding Yibing who started the matter. As the local boss, it is understandable that Gong Zhao would receive certain preferential treatment. "Okay."

  "Then tomorrow, I'll go out at seven o'clock tomorrow morning and drive there. I can find a gas station on the way."

  After seeing a few people off, my friends made their beds and went to sleep. It was a peaceful night.

  But it made several people in Gong Zhao's team feel unhappy.

  What kind of existence Gong Jingzhi is, the people who often follow Gong Zhao know best. Except for Zhu Fan, the other four people are not happy for her to go. If she can't help, forget it. It may become a drag. Will they take care of her then? Fighting monsters?

  But as Gong Zhao's subordinates and teammates, it's hard to say, so they just hope that others will say it. However, these people don't know whether they are stupid or cowardly, so they avoid talking about it quietly. The first few men I found didn't say they understood, but these women didn't say anything either. Aren't women naturally careless, so aren't they the best ones to talk about?

  Disappointed, I couldn't help but guess, could it be that these people didn't see Gong Jingzhi's true nature?

  It's also possible, after all, in the last days, not many people can be raised as trash. There are even fewer people who are turned into trash and then taken out to die.

  After being depressed, I felt surprisingly happy again. It would be best to never return.

  There will be fewer eyesores and less obstructions.

  As an old father, Gong Zhao has a much simpler mind. He just doesn't want his daughter to endure hardship, and he also understands that he can only survive in this world by becoming stronger, so he shamelessly looks for suitable opportunities and takes his daughter out to experience.

  This time is a good opportunity. The people Ding Yibing found are indeed capable, and the situation is not very dangerous. The key is that there is still meat to be gained. After careful consideration, it's natural to go.

  The next day, the cold wind continued.

  The friends got up at around six o'clock to wash up, eat, and prepare weapons.

  Little Lebao was still sleepwalking at this time in the past, but today he is full of energy. He asked his old mother to dress him neatly and tie him to his chest. He was not willing to enter the space.

  Lan Shiruo couldn't be cruel and could only helplessly pamper him. His little face and buttocks were all covered with teeth marks from his anger, "Mom is going to do dangerous things. What if you get hurt accidentally? Mom. How heartbroken do you feel? What an obedient little guy, why are you so stubborn today? Did you deliberately go against your mother? Little thing, you are rebellious before you reach puberty, how can you be better when you grow up? From now on, I will leave it to you Dad, let your dad take care of you, anyway, the heartless little kid is all about your dad." After thinking for a while, she tied the little guy in front of her and put on a black backpack so that he could easily change the bag at any time.