21-30

Chapter 21 Adding Friends

  Lan Shiruo didn't want to talk to these two people, "You and the general looked at each other, little Lebao peed." "

  No problem, our Lebao is the most important, please take care of us quickly." The little friend waved Paws let her go.

  He Lian carried a big bag and ran out in a hurry. Unexpectedly, she bumped into five strong men. She was so frightened that her face turned pale and she hurried back.

  The five strong men's eyes widened. Although He Lian was dirty all over her body, her facial features were there, her figure was there, and her temperament was there. Now that she was scared, she looked like an injured white rabbit, lovable.

  The strong men were itching unbearably, and their years of working as livestock made them know that this was definitely a stunner.

  He ran in after He Lian.

  He Lian was so frightened that she ran to the male workers' dormitory in a panic. She tried to open the door, but it was locked. She backed away in horror, "You, what do you want to do? I, I don't have much to eat."

  "Hahaha" He Lian's tenderness aroused the man's bestiality, and his laughter With a slutty expression, he said, "Don't be afraid, little girl, my brothers don't want your food. If you are obedient, my brothers will give you food." 

  "I don't want your food, just let me leave." 

  "Tsk, tsk, it's so dangerous for such a delicate little beauty to be left alone. If you are with your brothers, they will protect you. Be obedient, otherwise, your brothers will be angry and the consequences will be serious."

  He Lian burst into tears . With the rain, she staggered back, "No, no, I won't be with you, let me go."

  The men were impatient, and their teasing was the limit. They immediately showed a fierce look and moved forward, "Smelly bitch, don't do it. You have no shame, or I will kill you."

  With a wolf pounce, He Lian put his trembling hand on the doorknob and pulled open the door. Because of the movement, the corpses wandering around the door were caught off guard and fell out in a swarm. , hitting the man who rushed over.

  The man exclaimed, "Save me."

  Seeing this, the other four people fled quickly, how could they save him.

  He Lian had already hid in the safe house next to her as quickly as possible. She had already known the situation here clearly, and the doors were all locked by her. It was really easy to trick someone.

  However, now that the monsters have been released, how is she going to leave? The corridor is too narrow, and she doesn't think she has the ability to kill so many monsters. What's more, there are many familiar faces inside.

  Yunshui Yao leisurely took a glass of red wine and said, "Oh, my throne as the best actress is about to be robbed." Lan Shiruo put down the little Lebao and called to the general, "Go and close the door, these people can't leave."

  "Woo," I know. The general swallowed the dried meat and jumped out.

  "Let's go," Lan Shiruo called to Yunshui Yao Miaomiao again, "They are all very vicious people. They have a lot of lives on their hands. They must be good at it, so be careful." "I know."

   He's dead . A strong man, the remaining four have already broken through the encirclement, they did not want to let He Lian go, bitch, if you dare to trick them, you can't say this without being killed.